Quadlock with vibration dampeners

Bikedud

If you’re not going to use it what did you make such a fuss for?

Principle Tony main reason!

Second reason make others aware of this before buying !there are plenty of you tubers who will put a review and rave about it but when things go wrong they don’t have the balls to tell us about it ,and we all know why!

I will use it if it doesn’t ruin I phone camera as mine and my son already been fixed by Apple .The only way to find out is ask forum members as you will get an honest answer.unlike answers from manufacturers!!

If you’re not going to use it what did you make such a fuss for?

Yeah I'm still confused. My quadlock and s10 are fine after 3k miles with no damper, that's all I can add.

Problems are mostly with iPhone 11. Really sensitive camera stability components so one ride and the camera will have had it. This new vibration dampener apparently resolved the issue so I’ll definitely be testing it out when I order one

Second reason make others aware of this before buying !there are plenty of you tubers who will put a review and rave about it but when things go wrong they don’t have the balls to tell us about it ,and we all know why!

Like when TMF let slip in a live stream that if the review is going to be negative he asks the manufacturers if they still want it put up. I'd guess that's probably pretty common too, seems to completely defeat the point of reviewing things though! I suppose getting free stuff is more important than integrity and actually providing people with an unbiased review.

I don't pay much attention to reviews, in most cases the reviews are quite old and no recent ones which may give a clue about a product, if they were negative has the product been improved or if they were positive why are there no recent ones saying so, it is a minefield with whatever you buy, so you makes your choice and take your chances, if it works all well and good if it doesn't look at other options :thumb:

Like when TMF let slip in a live stream that if the review is going to be negative he asks the manufacturers if they still want it put up. I'd guess that's probably pretty common too, seems to completely defeat the point of reviewing things though! I suppose getting free stuff is more important than integrity and actually providing people with an unbiased review.

Shocking. Go on user reviews instead then.

Precisely !!! I did put a question to him few days ago ,why won’t he blog about that product now when in the past he was raving about it ?

NO Reply .

Shocking. Go on user reviews instead then.

A lot of user reviews aren't much good either - I see so many that start with 'I've only used this once but...' or 'I bought this instead of (insert product that costs 20 times more) and its rubbish'. :lol:

What annoys me is when I review a product and point out any problems and then the manufacturer offers a refund if I remove the review.

Which is one reason reviews are misleading.

On principal I decline the refund and leave the review in place.

Well, having swapped over the stock Thruxton headstock nut for one with a hole in the middle, I just fitted the Quadlock fork stem mount together with the vibration dampener. It's a bit bulky because of the additional mass of the dampener, but all in all it's a good solution (and one that I need to be fitted, whatever the aesthetic impact).

i-CfFhbMj-L.jpg