Chinese section

Stu

I have had a mutter off one of the mods about creating a section just for Chinese bikes!

Do you think we would benefit from this?

I have have also had a thought that a Chinese bike owner should mod it and a name has been put forward! So [mention]XTreme[/mention] so you think you could take it on?

:popcorn:

On a serious note probably would be useful, would you have as an overall section or would there be sub sections for individual brands, although most are identical there are some that are brand specific even though they might look the same they are different :thumb:

Might alienate Chinese owners and mean fewer people would go in there to help with 'why is my bike all rusty?' type posts though.

I would think it would attract more people to the forum knowing that there is a dedicated section for chinese bikes, one would think that people would be more inclined to post problems about their bikes without feeling intimidated or being shunned by other forums or groups, there is still a stigma attached to owning chinese bikes though it is on the decrease but still present in many online areas, and having such a section would help to reduce the stigma and bullying that it has acquired over the years :thumb:

Good idea,

while you're at it why not create a Japanese, German, British, Danish, Spanish, US, Thai...

then subsections for each brand, also sub-subsections for models split by years.

Having said that. what's wrong with the current format? :scratch:

Alternative option as we often get one post wonders have a guest section maybe have to do a captcha for the spam, but would save someone having to sign up just for a quick one off question :thumb:

Might alienate Chinese owners and mean fewer people would go in there to help with 'why is my bike all rusty?' type posts though.

I would think it would attract more people to the forum knowing that there is a dedicated section for chinese bikes, one would think that people would be more inclined to post problems about their bikes without feeling intimidated or being shunned by other forums or groups, there is still a stigma attached to owning chinese bikes though it is on the decrease but still present in many online areas, and having such a section would help to reduce the stigma and bullying that it has acquired over the years :thumb:

Apart from the questionable quality of materials and the dubious styling of certain models , they are basically just bikes like any other . I've seen first hand the horrors of shoddy manufacturing that plagued Chinese bikes in the early nineties and their reputation was justly deserved but the other day I took the time to thoroughly examine a brand new Lexmoto and I could find very little to fault it . I think thev one thing that Chinese bike owners may have in common is that a disproportionate number of them are first time motorcyclists and consequently lack basic knowledge and experience . So why not sweep aside all notions that Chinese bikes are somehow different and just treat them as bikes . Let's face it , the future of motorcycling is looking pretty bleak as it is so the more people we can keep on two wheels , the better .

Alternative option as we often get one post wonders have a guest section maybe have to do a captcha for the spam, but would save someone having to sign up just for a quick one off question :thumb:

And who will answer the questions.

Why is my bike all rusty ?

IMG_20200831_190950412.thumb.jpg.76287bec3ad8646750340969456ed714.jpg

Anyone who knows or can offer some solutions :thumb:

That would be you, xtreme and fastbob once he's worked out why his bike is Rusty.

That would be you, xtreme and fastbob once he's worked out why his bike is Rusty.

It's not rusty anymore .

IMG_20201004_192916923.thumb.jpg.9cb6b822fc686eaa71ef7376fa0eabc6.jpg

I have have also had a thought that a Chinese bike owner should mod it and a name has been put forward! So @XTreme so you think you could take it on?

You called me a troll [mention]XTreme[/mention]

Is that a compliment or a insult..

When your not being Trolled by the Moderator but the forum Admin?

I have have also had a thought that a Chinese bike owner should mod it and a name has been put forward! So @XTreme so you think you could take it on?

You called me a troll @XTreme

Eh :scratch:

I was merely asking a question :D

:seeya:

You called me a troll @XTreme

whagiphy.gif.7f4815bbdd41221d78e3fb41ac990dde.gif