New member.

Rob67

Hi!

You'll find [mention]fastbob[/mention] is the resident mechanical wiz........he covers everything from Chinese mopeds to Superbikes!

Tell him Bob! :lol:

Unfortunately I know jack shit apart from Styling and Profiling.......and obsessive cleaning! 8-)

Hello and welcome . I don't think anyone else on here actually owns a GPX 750 but I could be wrong . Although I enjoy sharing any technical advice that's within the scope of my experience and I am happy to assist where I can , I do think that you might be better served if you joined a FB group dedicated to your particular bike . But stick around because there's plenty more going on on this forum . https://www.facebook.com/groups/5539222262/?ref=share

Hi!

You'll find @fastbob is the resident mechanical wiz........he covers everything from Chinese mopeds to Superbikes!

Tell him Bob! :lol:

Unfortunately I know jack shit apart from Styling and Profiling.......and obsessive cleaning! 8-)

Thanks mate . Ironically , as you were writing that I was actually nudging our new member towards Face Book . I find that some model specific groups are really useful such as the ER5 and Sportster ones that I'm on .

Hello everyone have just joined the forum, from Nottinghamshire. Have plenty of questions that I will be posting about my gpx750f1.

Have you just bought it off eBay as a project and is it a black and grey one ?

or even white/gold

The reason I ask is that the GPX FB Group is asking who bought a particular bike off eBay as a winter project . I thought perhaps it might have been our new member .

Screenshot_20201006-201442.thumb.png.833addfc45c4e05b36fe28b23782d820.png

Edited by fastbob

Hi and welcome [mention]Rob67[/mention] . Good bike the GPX750F1. Had one for best part of 20 years. Only changed it about 5year ago. Knee problems made it uncomfortable to ride.

48F65B25-91A3-4857-8200-6109B29E9117.thumb.jpeg.9988fad116c005687ac24afc4a44a8f3.jpeg

Changed it for this

A6608DBA-A6F4-4A43-832B-4EB7CB34ABE6.thumb.jpeg.110775d29ad8f9a8aaa35e625e6c4eec.jpeg