Not one for Weekend Warrior's...

onesea

Greentree Cafe

Larkhill - Near Amsbury

Not for weekend warriors as they are open Monday to Friday..

This is a lovely cafe (if you fancy something other than a burger), that I have been frequenting on and off for years. Some great roads in the vicinity...

IMG_20201007_120357_1.thumb.jpg.49175bed62a4aebe131515b8401f06e7.jpg

£4.50 plus freshly made, friendly welcoming staff...

They even price the drinks sensibly Tea £1.50 Coffee £2.50

Bike parking I have always parked down the side by the bins out of the way and safe, or in parking bays opposite if one available..

https://www.facebook.com/thegreentreecafe

The Green Tree Cafe & Deli House, The Packway, Larkhill, Amesbury SP4 8PY

01980 655011

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZE8wSqXr98D8F6JT7

PS Admin if this is to blatant a advert please remove but as a stop they are my choice and hinted they might not be there for ever if they don't get the turn over up :x

You mean not one for thick , lazy f*****s who didn't plan their lives at all and now have to continue to work when they lost the will to do so years ago and spend most of the day on the internet or gazing out of the window when they are not stealing someone else's biscuits or inventing imaginary barriers to actually getting anything done and can only get out on their bikes at the weekend so long as it's not freezing cold or pissing down ................Like me . 😁

You mean not one for thick , lazy f*****s who didn't plan their lives at all and now have to continue to work when they lost the will to do so years ago and spend most of the day on the internet or gazing out of the window when they are not stealing someone else's biscuits or inventing imaginary barriers to actually getting anything done and can only get out on their bikes at the weekend so long as it's not freezing cold or pissing down ................Like me . 😁

1803161549_giphy(6).gif.b9d48a5a792dc8bdfa4e57de60cfad5d.gif

giphy (6).gif

You know what ? I strongly identify with Victor Meldrew and I'm proud to say it .