Chinese section

Stu

Might alienate Chinese owners and mean fewer people would go in there to help with 'why is my bike all rusty?' type posts though.

Why is my bike all rusty ?

Pfft, a bit of WD-40 will sort that out no bother...

I think it's a fabulous idea.......

I've been toying with getting a benelli for a while now, when It goes wrong I feel I need a dedicated page for me to post my repair questions and have the piss ripped out of me properly.

I've been toying with getting a benelli for a while now, when It goes wrong I feel I need a dedicated page for me to post my repair questions and have the piss ripped out of me properly.

You should be okay, Benelli's seem to be well made machines and pretty reliable by all accounts :thumb:

Those bikes are mainly bought by youths and youths don't use forums. You'd be better off starting a fat, baldy, grumpy, auld lad BMW/Harley section :lol:

Well I'm better padded than I'd like to be, getting balder by the day, auld, and grumpy BUT I don't have a BMW or a Harley. Nor anything Chinese for that matter.

We pulled up at the lights in town yesterday .... Honda CG 125 lookalike sat next to us ..... the rust was bursting through the mudguards, the spokes where rusted .... the paint was flaking off the frame ..

How old ? ...... 2018 !

We ANPR'd it as the condition did not reflect the age ... yep.. 2018 and already dissolving .....

We pulled up at the lights in town yesterday .... Honda CG 125 lookalike sat next to us ..... the rust was bursting through the mudguards, the spokes where rusted .... the paint was flaking off the frame ..

How old ? ...... 2018 !

We ANPR'd it as the condition did not reflect the age ... yep.. 2018 and already dissolving .....

It's probably left outside in all weathers with no protection or cover over it, any bike would suffer the same in those circumstances :thumb:

How old ? ...... 2018 !

It's probably left outside in all weathers with no protection or cover over it, any bike would suffer the same in those circumstances :thumb:

or... it got wet once and the owner thought it would be alright in the morning.

How old ? ...... 2018 !

Having ridden a Yamaha YBR125 over one winter, if that bike had never been coated in ACF50, never been washed, never had rust spots treated and painted over with hammerite, after 2 winters it would have looked as bad as that.

Most Japanese 125s are made in China.

How old ? ...... 2018 !

Having ridden a Yamaha YBR125 over one winter, if that bike had never been coated in ACF50, never been washed, never had rust spots treated and painted over with hammerite, after 2 winters it would have looked as bad as that.

Most Japanese 125s are made in China.

YBR's definitely are .

Those bikes are mainly bought by youths and youths don't use forums. You'd be better off starting a fat, baldy, grumpy, auld lad BMW/Harley section :lol:

But if the Chinese bikes were in another section what would we have to be grumpy about ? I have a full head of hair in its original colour by the way which is more than can be said for my teeth .

This is a Benelli .