What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Got a nice little ride planned for Saturday, from Shenley out to Ivinghoe Beacon, and then on to the Green Dragon in Flaunden for lunch. My Thruxton will be accompanied by a CCM Flat Tracker, an R9T Sport and two other Triumphs - a Street Scrambler and a Street Twin.

Really looking forward to it!

https://streamable.com/jotnt4

What's your career?

Scientist by profession but my qualifications are engineering.

I've been developing scientific equipment for the past 7-8 years and am hoping to move over to do that full time once I can pull a reasonable and reliable wage from it.

Thinking ahead, as the weather forecast for next Friday is currently looking decent I might organise a bimble into Derbyshire. The Grindleford Station Cafe looks worth investigating.

Providing we're still allowed out of course.

Anyone know if it's worth the visit?

What's your career?

Scientist by profession but my qualifications are engineering.

I've been developing scientific equipment for the past 7-8 years and am hoping to move over to do that full time once I can pull a reasonable and reliable wage from it.

have you got big pointy ears ... wages no good on the Enterprise nowadays ?

have you got big pointy ears ... wages no good on the Enterprise nowadays ?

It's not the money, it's having to listen to Jim pounding away at Uhura in the next cabin night after night.

Thinking ahead, as the weather forecast for next Friday is currently looking decent I might organise a bimble into Derbyshire. The Grindleford Station Cafe looks worth investigating.

Providing we're still allowed out of course.

Anyone know if it's worth the visit?

The cafe is cheap with decent food, bit run down, but we've not been disappointed.

It can get a bit hot and steamy in there with all the fires on, when its full.

Providing its not throwing it down with rain I was planning on going from Northants down to Dorchester to see my father in case its the last opportunity for a while because of restrictions.

Obviously if weather crap I will chicken out and use the car.

Cheers

Ian

The girls have gone for 2 days supervised contact with their mum... Connor is with us ... Tomorrow morning, early, our 2 year old will be dropped off ... we will take him back to his 2 Mummies late Sunday afternoon... Sunday evening the girls will be dropped off by SS .... Baths, hair, uniforms, packed lunches ... and another week starts :D

In amongst all this i'll get out for a ride on my bicycle, my motorbike .... and take Jules out for a short walk ...Cook a few meals and take Con and the baby out to fly our drones ....

Going shopping in the morning and decided to have an all day brekky for lunch, but the big question is will the eggs survive the bike ride home :twisted:

you could hard boil them then they will be ok :lol:

Not over keen on boiled eggs though :lol:

Going shopping in the morning and decided to have an all day brekky for lunch, but the big question is will the eggs survive the bike ride home :twisted:

you could hard boil them then they will be ok :lol:

Not over keen on boiled eggs though :lol:

:lol: :lol: