Frank Thomas tail pack

Just arrived today so this is just a brief note on it, currently on sale from J & S at £39.99 actually bought from their ebay shop with free postage, link to main website for description https://www.jsaccessories.co.uk/buy/frank-thomas-jl02-tailbag/38500.htm

it is bigger than i expected and it does expand it is about the same size as a small to medium topbox big enough to fit a helmet in, it has some attached straps in a zipped pocket so it can be used as a backpack, it comes with bungees to attach to luggage hooks and also a velcro strap, comes with a seperate shoulder strap, and a elasticated rain cover that fits over it, has 2 side pockets and a top carry handle, so far very impressed with the quality and construction and it's versatility of carrying options, i bought this mainly to use on the CG125, but i can also see me using on my Xena when going shopping instead of using a holdall strapped to the pillion seat, overall a pretty decent buy :thumb: :cheers:

If I had not just got my forks re-chromed that would be an ideal bag for my daily commute...

How long does it take to attach?

On the CG less than 30 seconds as it has some very handy luggage hooks for the bungees and the strap is easy enough as i have space between the top of the wheel and mudguard to get my hands in to fasten it, there are some side flaps that have some plastic D rings so you could attach more bungees or some other straps if needed :thumb: