Being a veggie/teetotaller annoyances

rob m

Great song, one of my favourites.

Ok whats the song ?

:thumb:

Great song, great version. Mr Seger's choreography was provided by the David Brent School of Dance, and it features Peter Stringfellow on bass and a drummer that one of my session drummer friends calls "That twat Kenny Aronoff." :lol:

Great song, one of my favourites.

Ok whats the song ?

:thumb:

Never heard of him .... I'm currently sitting here listening to Nine Inch Nails ....

Is it Country ... Or Western ... " We have both types of music here " .... Blues Brothers .. :)

I do wish that people would appreciate the way I feel about them eating a steak is how they would feel if they saw me skinning and eating a dog though. Most of my friends say 'yes, I get it, I'm trying to cut down on meat' which is all I ask, some try to argue which is just f****ING stupid.

hmm... wonder how hard B12 is to make , could be a nice earner.

Everyone always says this ;-) But those people usually eat bacon, which the WHO has classified as a type 2 carcinogen - same as smoking.

Everyone always says this ;-) But those people usually eat bacon, which the WHO has classified as a type 2 carcinogen - same as smoking.

No idea why anybody cites the WHO when the Daily Mail knows exactly what causes cancer https://kill-or-cure.herokuapp.com/, including large heads, late nights, and left handiness. :lol:

No idea why anybody cites the WHO when the Daily Mail knows exactly what causes cancer https://kill-or-cure.herokuapp.com/, including large heads, late nights, and left handiness. :lol:

Ironically I describe the daily mail as a cancerous news outlet.

Some people have too much time on their hands...

How many weeks have that idiot spent creating that list?

regardless of the grade of mince in it. :tumble:

If it gets even a few people to stop reading that disgraceful clickbait excuse for a publication then I'm happy.

If it gets even a few people to stop reading that disgraceful clickbait excuse for a publication then I'm happy.

I liked particularly the "facts" for the aspirin... :lol: It prevents but it causes too.

Next they will say that eating 10kg of lemon a day isn't good for you. :P