Theory test passed

Congrats on the pass, now to wait for the DAS course.

Fish

Not doing DAS, going straight for A1 (125cc), can't afford to do DAS and by the time i can my CBT will have expired, doing A1 is cheaper than CBT does not expire and can upgrade to full anytime in the future ( subject to doing another MOD 1 and 2 ) :thumb:

Fish

Not doing DAS, going straight for A1 (125cc), can't afford to do DAS and by the time i can my CBT will have expired, doing A1 is cheaper than CBT does not expire and can upgrade to full anytime in the future ( subject to doing another MOD 1 and 2 ) :thumb:

Its only cheaper if you pass! ... Bloody well make sure you do! ;)

Fish

Its only cheaper if you pass! ... Bloody well make sure you do! ;)

I intend to :lol: :cheers:

Thanks everyone, i will be giving myself some intensive practice sessions on the cones for MOD 1, i knew there was a reason why i saved the potnoodle containers, just need a roll of orange tape or some paint :lol: :thumb:

Thanks everyone, i will be giving myself some intensive practice sessions on the cones for MOD 1, i knew there was a reason why i saved the potnoodle containers, just need a roll of orange tape or some paint :lol: :thumb:

You'll need plenty of pot noodles! ;)

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/316690/motorcycle-manoeuvring-area-multi-purpose-test-centre.pdf

You'll need plenty of pot noodles! ;)

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/316690/motorcycle-manoeuvring-area-multi-purpose-test-centre.pdf

I have hundreds of empty containers ranging from pot noodle pots to the smaller philadelphia cheese pots, all washed and ready for use, often use them for paint or leaving small parts soaking in a cleaning solution, anything that needs a pot i have one to suit :lol: :thumb:

Small selection of pots :lol:

P1020770.JPG.47389ef9acbb9e56fbc59e46cd45c6da.JPG