Nob of the Day.......

Tango

I feel a little guilty putting this here as the guy was obviously a new driver but Jesus was it scary to watch him maneuver his car :shock: God knows how he passed :lol:

Next door to our shop is a small road that we and 4 other businesses use to park at. If you cant parallel park you are screwed :lol:

209105166_Screenshot2020-10-07at13_57_47.png.213e8ac03d45ad27a0aefb8e5206b871.png

I saw a car driving down there this morning and stuck my head out of the side door to have a nosy as I didn't recognise it. He was attempting to park between my car and another, must of been a good 20ft gap. After several attempts (including a couple where he came so close to my car I was going to go and move mine somewhere else :shock: ) he gave up, left his car practically pointing at the left hand wall and walked off!!

Turned out he was the newsagents new helper, he came back round 2 minutes later with the guy who runs it who got in and parked it for him!! I knew what would be coming later though as he had driven in rather than reversed (its a dead end road) so I was watching with interest to see what would happen when I saw him walk round a few hours later..............................

IMG-20201007-WA0005.thumb.jpg.b0e6769983f375604ed9bbb0393d71f4.jpg

I wish I had the video to post!! he barely managed to put brakes on before rolling straight into the shop several times!! It was like he kept taking his foot off the brake, rolled forward a bit then slammed on again. Don't think he could work out how to reverse up a hill. He was only about a foot away from the shop windows and door, I was stood on the other side with the counter girl both of us absolutely convinced he was going to hit the shop. I have no idea why he ended up in that position but once again he couldn't get out of it. The newsagent guy moved it again for him :roll:

I know he is obviously new but feck me it was scary to watch, If he parks there regularly I will not be doing!!

First time I drove an automatic was last year on holiday. I kept slamming the brakes really hard. Couldn't work out why then I realised I was using my left foot to do it :lol:

First time I drove an automatic was last year on holiday. I kept slamming the brakes really hard. Couldn't work out why then I realised I was using my left foot to do it :lol:

So, basically you can't tell your left from right foot... :tumble:

More to do with I wasn't used to having a foot not doing anything while driving :lol:

Been driving a kinda auto car for a few years now but the fact is, the operation of the brakes on any car is always done with the foot that operates the accelerator.

Unless of course, if you fancy licking the windscreen with your forehead...

More to do with I wasn't used to having a foot not doing anything while driving :lol:

Been driving a kinda auto car for a few years now but the fact is, the operation of the brakes on any car is always done with the foot that operates the accelerator.

Learn left foot braking ...

Brilliant method for car control on loose surfaces or high speed manoeuvres on twisty roads

Learn left foot braking ...

Brilliant method for car control on loose surfaces or high speed manoeuvres on twisty roads

Don't need to. my car have a very clever accelerator that will brake when I lift the foot.

Brakes are to be used only in emergency ;)

Ebay, had a right old time trying buy something, the twats suspended my account as they thought it was hacked, don't they know about VPN's :twisted: , took me nearly an hour to make my purchase and now my reset password doesn't work and can't log back in, i wish i could send a power surge through their servers :twisted:

Easily done... Someone told me the first time you drive an automatic bring your left foot under the seat, saves some embarrassment :thumb:

Then when I had the scooter the first time I stopped I pulled the "clutch" (read brake on scooter) in came to a most unfaltering halt nearly dropped it :angel12:

For a long time I would occasionally pull the clutch in to change gear normally when going for an overtake, it does not have the desired affect :shock: .

So, basically you can't tell your left from right foot... :tumble:

Yep been there....

Pick up a lovely new merc from Hanover.

Driving to minden for work.

Get on autobahn twat it and for whatever reason i think im going from 5th to 6th......

Oh dear.

Well at least i knew the brakes worked....lol

Guest Richzx6r

My notd goes to the infinity driver who was tailgating me and flashing headlights on the a19 yesterday when we were returning home after taking the baby out for some fresh air and then because I was not far from overtaking another vehicle decided that it was the best idea to undertake me and cut back in front almost taking the front of the car out......🤬🤬🤬 I wanted to physically kill him

Guest Richzx6r

A cyclist that rode straight across me from a crossroad, a second later he would have been under the car lucky twat :lol:

Sounds like he was wanting that....

A cyclist that rode straight across me from a crossroad, a second later he would have been under the car lucky twat :lol:

I was travelling from the left to the right, he came straight across from the bottom road, luckily it's a 20 zone :thumb:

1203088139_Annotation2020-10-08103444.thumb.png.79729321d17b85082097eaf20cb2f8ed.png

Guest Richzx6r

I was travelling from the left to the right, he came straight across from the bottom road, luckily it's a 20 zone :thumb:

But how many people really do 20 in 20s, we live in a 20 zone and you should see the speed some twats do down the road

But how many people really do 20 in 20s, we live in a 20 zone and you should see the speed some twats do down the road

I do :angel12: :lol: we have a couple quad's that tear up and down our road which is a 20 limit, at the end of my road is a blind corner, one of these days there will be a head on collision sooner or later :thumb:

Someone is complaining their bike got nicked locally.

Honestly, if this is the kind of security you think is adequate for your machine then what can you seriously expect?

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 00.54.50.png

When i went for my theory yesterday and parked in town, i had a disc lock, wire rope type lock and chain and padlock and parked at the proper MC bay and chained to the bollards, there were 2 other bikes there and only one had a chain on it, all three were still there though when i came back :lol: :thumb:

This is why I love living in the countryside of Scotland.

I can leave the bike with the keys on ignition and sit in the cafe :thumb:

Hmm I remember sitting in a pub garden with [mention]Six30[/mention] and being safe with my keys in the ignition like you say.

Mind you it was only safe as I flattened the battery and had to bump start it lol :roll:

Cheers

Ian

Hmm I remember sitting in a pub garden with @Six30 and being safe with my keys in the ignition like you say.

Mind you it was only safe as I flattened the battery and had to bump start it lol :roll:

Cheers

Ian

lucky there was a bit of a hill there Ian :D

Hmm I remember sitting in a pub garden with @Six30 and being safe with my keys in the ignition like you say.

Cheers

Ian

So when are we going to see a pic to show us what [mention]Six30[/mention] looks like?