Important Reminder for Members!

XTreme

In less than two months time there will be the official polls for MOTY and TOTY 2020.

Current MOTY is [mention]fastbob[/mention] based on his mechanical advice to members on an ongoing basis, while [mention]Six30[/mention] is the current TOTY. That's based on him being a Twat with an uncanny ability to piss people off so they eventually flounce! Some people have gone AWOL this year so investigations are under way to determine if he's responsible. Because nothing says Twat more than having the ability to get members to flounce!

Just a reminder that no Mods or Admin can be nominated for MOTY.......because that role is part of their gig. Not that they actually fulfil that role to any discernible level of course! ([mention]rennie[/mention] excepted).

But as for TOTY.....it's a free for all....and everybody's in the running! It's all to play for!

So from now on you need to keep your eyes open for people who are making a positive contribution on the board.......and for those who are just Twats. It goes without saying that the former will be more difficult to spot than the latter!

Just a reminder that no Mods or Admin can be nominated for MOTY.......because that role is part of their gig. Not that they actually fulfil that role to any discernible level of course!

15lojx.thumb.jpg.719b5a783dab79c349621be410741c24.jpg

Has anyone made one of those useless scoring systems where you have a level of obnoxiousness against trolling to obtain a figure for cuntisness that then goes through a second chart for cuntisness Vs arrogance and unhelpfullness to obtain the for for twarisnness?

Obviously these things have to be measured and calculated they cannot be a personnel judgment and feeling Otherwise it might become personnel then [mention]Six30[/mention] would win to easily..

Had anyone made one of those useless scoring systems where you have a level of obnoxiousness against trolling to obtain a figure for cuntisness that then goes through a second chart for cuntisness Vs arrogance and unhelpfullness to obtain the for for twarisnness?

Obviously these things have to be measured and calculated they cannot be a personnel judgment and feeling Otherwise it might become personnel then @Six30 would win to easily..

I'm just gutted that [mention]Stu[/mention] pulled the trigger on that guy who told everybody he'd grow large if they kept arguing with him. He could have been a contender!

Had anyone made one of those useless scoring systems where you have a level of obnoxiousness against trolling to obtain a figure for cuntisness that then goes through a second chart for cuntisness Vs arrogance and unhelpfullness to obtain the for for twarisnness?

Obviously these things have to be measured and calculated they cannot be a personnel judgment and feeling Otherwise it might become personnel then @Six30 would win to easily..

I'm just gutted that @Stu pulled the trigger on that guy who told everybody he'd grow large if they kept arguing with him. He could have been a contender!

To be honest I think he would have won and where's the fun in that! there would have been no competition :D

I'm just gutted that @Stu pulled the trigger on that guy who told everybody he'd grow large if they kept arguing with him. He could have been a contender!

To be honest I think he would have won and where's the fun in that! there would have been no competition :D

Trolls are good for business Stu!

And good ones are hard to find these days!

It's going to be [mention]Six30[/mention] even the admin is using his super powers to fix the competition.

I'm not too bothered this year, just don't have the time to spare to devote to it properly :crybaby:

From my POV I don't think you've been such a twat this year dynax.

Or maybe we've just got more used to your weirdness.

But we have [mention]Six30[/mention] :scratch:

But we have @Six30 :scratch:

He's not top tier though!

But we have @Six30 :scratch:

Proper amateur :popcorn:

Well, there lies the conundrum, is a professional Twat actually a twat? In trying hard to craft the art of twattiness & portraying a continual aura of twatish behaviour in order to gain the crown of TOTY surely they are more cunning than truly a prize twat.

It can only go to someone who is earnest & truly believes in what they say while all around are thinking “What a Twat!!”

In trying hard to craft the art of twattiness

And how do you think you're going to get away with that having NOT voted Tory?

You've shot yourself in the foot before you started!

Well, there lies the conundrum, is a professional Twat actually a twat? In trying hard to craft the art of twattiness & portraying a continual aura of twatish behaviour in order to gain the crown of TOTY surely they are more cunning than truly a prize twat.

It can only go to someone who is earnest & truly believes in what they say while all around are thinking “What a Twat!!”

i know who you mean.... :D

In trying hard to craft the art of twattiness

And how do you think you're going to get away with that having NOT voted Tory?

You've shot yourself in the foot before you started!

i would vote M R L but there isnt a candidate around here :(