Important Reminder for Members!

XTreme

I'm not too bothered this year, just don't have the time to spare to devote to it properly :crybaby:

From my POV I don't think you've been such a twat this year dynax.

Or maybe we've just got more used to your weirdness.

I see the Chinese section is sticking together now.

In trying hard to craft the art of twattiness

And how do you think you're going to get away with that having NOT voted Tory?

You've shot yourself in the foot before you started!

i would vote M R L but there isnt a candidate around here :(

On the contrary I can think of an excellent candidate in your vicinity.

I'm not too bothered this year, just don't have the time to spare to devote to it properly :crybaby:

From my POV I don't think you've been such a twat this year dynax.

Or maybe we've just got more used to your weirdness.

I see the Chinese section is sticking together now.

Make no mistake....you'll be a major player in TOTY Bender!

It takes a seriously skilled twat to be able to switch from one minute to another between power crazed Mod and Forum Troll!

Your card has been marked my man!

giphy.gif.56b63a64bea5b6cb3703aff7443dacca.gif

• 3 weeks later...

One month away from nominations for MOTY and TOTY!

So keep your eye open for twats......which won't be difficult!

What will be more difficult however, is identifying people who are actually making a positive contribution to the forum in terms of their interaction with others, advising on bikes etc.

From my POV, one person springs to mind for each category.......but we don't really want a rerun of the 2019 vote do we?

Guest Swagman

What will be more difficult however, is identifying people who are actually making a positive contribution to the forum in terms of their interaction with others, advising on bikes etc.

From my POV, one person springs to mind for each category.......but we don't really want a rerun of the 2019 vote do we?

Well I think you could be one of the contenders,not saying which one though. :D :D :thumb:

Well I think you could be one of the contenders,not saying which one though. :D :D :thumb:

I was in contention for TOTY last year but obviously the sheer number of votes for [mention]Six30[/mention] just wiped me out.

Though I'm sure I recall [mention]Gerontious[/mention] getting close to Six in the voting. But I can't remember him being a Twat at any time.

It was really weird.....he went from nowhere in the Poll to taking the lead overnight.

I think @Six30 should get forum tech guru this year for all his hard work with the server :popcorn:

Agreed.....I've learned a lot from him!

And of course it has to be peace of mind for you Stu......there's nothing like knowing you've got a Gammon standing by!

How are things in Kent aka The Farage Garage going these days [mention]Six30[/mention]?

171013991_Screenshot2020-11-10185245.thumb.jpg.c94f3ea5f47a1901e80bebe6d0442504.jpg

I think @Six30 should get forum tech guru this year for all his hard work with the server :popcorn:

I thought @XTreme was the server and @Six30 was the taker

https://media.giphy.com/media/SJ7hatK4aFI1W/giphy.gif' alt='GIPHY>'>

Im on holiday for a month...

Costa Del Summat.png

[mention]Stu[/mention] has sorted out all the glitches in the software so there shouldn't be a repeat of what happened last year with the Poll screwing up.

Guest Swagman

Costa Del Summat.png

@Stu has sorted out all the glitches in the software so there shouldn't be a repeat of what happened last year with the Poll screwing up.

Do you think the mods are Twatting with the poll figures X. :D :D

Costa Del Summat.png

@Stu has sorted out all the glitches in the software so there shouldn't be a repeat of what happened last year with the Poll screwing up.

Nah!

They don't have access and I couldn't be arsed it's too much effort and too risky messing with the database :lol:

Costa Del Summat.png

No.....there was only [mention]rennie[/mention] on guard last year swagman.

He don't play those games.......unlike the new twats!

And I don't think [mention]Stu[/mention] was paying much attention to the poll really......cos he initially poo-pooed the idea. Said there'd be no interest cos it would be a one horse race.

I think it was a glitch in this software as it has proved to be very buggy throughout the year.

And it's not getting any better as [mention]Stu[/mention] is now permanently monitoring it ready for the next bunch of errors to show up.

No.....there was only @rennie on guard last year swagman.

And I don't think @Stu was paying much attention to the poll really......cos he initially poo-pooed the idea. Said there'd be no interest cos it would be a one horse race.

I think it was a glitch in this software as it has proved to be very buggy throughout the year.

And it's not getting any better as @Stu is now permanently monitoring it ready for the next bunch of errors to show up.

I still think [mention]Six30[/mention] will win year on year :D

In less than two months time there will be the official polls for MOTY and TOTY 2020.

Current MOTY is @fastbob based on his mechanical advice to members on an ongoing basis, while @Six30 is the current TOTY. That's based on him being a Twat with an uncanny ability to piss people off so they eventually flounce! Some people have gone AWOL this year so investigations are under way to determine if he's responsible. Because nothing says Twat more than having the ability to get members to flounce!

Just a reminder that no Mods or Admin can be nominated for MOTY.......because that role is part of their gig. Not that they actually fulfil that role to any discernible level of course! (@rennie excepted).

But as for TOTY.....it's a free for all....and everybody's in the running! It's all to play for!

So from now on you need to keep your eyes open for people who are making a positive contribution on the board.......and for those who are just Twats. It goes without saying that the former will be more difficult to spot than the latter!

just to confirm , have i got to get some one to flounce by the end of the year to regain my title ?

No.....there was only @rennie on guard last year swagman.

And I don't think @Stu was paying much attention to the poll really......cos he initially poo-pooed the idea. Said there'd be no interest cos it would be a one horse race.

And it's not getting any better as @Stu is now permanently monitoring it ready for the next bunch of errors to show up.

I still think @Six30 will win year on year :D

twat

To be honest I think he would have won and where's the fun in that! there would have been no competition :D

Trolls are good for business Stu!

And good ones are hard to find these days!

But we have @Six30 :scratch:

twat

In less than two months time there will be the official polls for MOTY and TOTY 2020.

Current MOTY is @fastbob based on his mechanical advice to members on an ongoing basis, while @Six30 is the current TOTY. That's based on him being a Twat with an uncanny ability to piss people off so they eventually flounce! Some people have gone AWOL this year so investigations are under way to determine if he's responsible. Because nothing says Twat more than having the ability to get members to flounce!

Just a reminder that no Mods or Admin can be nominated for MOTY.......because that role is part of their gig. Not that they actually fulfil that role to any discernible level of course! (@rennie excepted).

But as for TOTY.....it's a free for all....and everybody's in the running! It's all to play for!

So from now on you need to keep your eyes open for people who are making a positive contribution on the board.......and for those who are just Twats. It goes without saying that the former will be more difficult to spot than the latter!

just to confirm , have i got to get some one to flounce by the end of the year to regain my title ?

No.....it's not necessary as such!

But I do think it would strengthen your claim to retaining the title!

Actively seeking flounces, that's not condoned or in the rules, what rules I hear you say, ohhh the ones we will invent should the need arise 😁

Actively seeking flounces, that's not condoned or in the rules, what rules I hear you say, ohhh the ones we will invent should the need arise 😁

Now if someone managed to get [mention]Six30[/mention] to flounce would they get TOTY or MOTY?

:popcorn:

Or is it a case of venturing into Schrödinger's cat territory as the server failed we would never know...

:scratch: