Anyone know what vehicle this is from...

onesea

we got had 2 what box of shit they are if it like the 1s we got spend most of the time on charge or waiting to be fixed

I cannot write on reliability, I can see the computer told me it was averaging 34 mpg....

Not certain how that works as the future of electric vehicles...

Don’t these have a small petrol engine and are more plug in hybrid than a full electric vehicle?.

This one did hence my comment about 34mpg... I am sure you could get better if you did not have the electric bit...

Don’t these have a small petrol engine and are more plug in hybrid than a full electric vehicle?.

This one did hence my comment about 34mpg... I am sure you could get better if you did not have the electric bit...

I’m not sure how well a full EV would work for a taxi?, some of them do sit in ranks for a long time so if they could get one of the 30/40 minute fast charges done then it should work in theory, although it would be very expensive to install so probably won’t happen.