Police Bikes

manxie49

Probably not. They were riding blades years back, and they'd reach max warp on them too.

Round here though the police have been cutting back on their motorcycle department. My guess is they're considered to be a bit unwoke.

I must be well behind the times .... How long have the Police been riding Panigales?? Or is this just a promotional stunt?

122220348_3503627176386325_5906366697391026511_o.jpg

never seen a bike cop on one of those around our way they are still on beemers

:)

I must be well behind the times .... How long have the Police been riding Panigales?? Or is this just a promotional stunt?

122220348_3503627176386325_5906366697391026511_o.jpg

never seen a bike cop on one of those around our way they are still on beemers

:)

Me neither, Hondas over hear, although I know at least one of them would like one of these :D

They've had it a good few year now.

They show it at motogp etc.

But yes. They do have some very quick bikes. Especially the unmarked ones.

We had a busa as well.

Never knew that, although I was passed by a Police Bike on the M6 a couple of years ago, not sure what sort of bike it was, it looked like a blade but it had panniers on which confused me, never seen a blade with panniers on. Whatever it was it was a sports bike.

It is not a police bike, it is part of Bike Safe, a police recognised motorbike safety organisation;

https://bikesafe.co.uk/

"UK’s #1 POLICE-LED MOTORCYCLE SAFETY INITIATIVE

BRIDGING THE GAP TO A SKILLFUL RIDE

BikeSafe is a national police run motorcycle initiative, aimed at working with motorcycle riders in a relaxed environment to raise awareness of the importance and value of progressing on to accredited post-test training. BikeSafe workshops involve an observed ride with a police graded motorcyclist or approved BikeSafe observer. With some local variation, BikeSafe workshops aim to cover: rider attitude, systematic methods, collision causation, cornering, positioning, overtaking, observation, braking, hazard perception and use of gears."