Cheaper Japanese bikes?

Stu

Not sure as kawasaki was made in France Honda in Spain, they were eu products, but who knows

It's not just bikes though, they have other products in demand :thumb:

What ever it will be, it will have same price or higher, they are just looking for market’s where will be able to skip protection charges because with Eu is almost clear that no agreement will take place

This will piss the EU off big time, in your face Brussels :booty:

I am referring to the fact that when we voted to leave, the EU threatened to destroy us and would do everything they could do to prevent us from trading with anyone else :lol: :thumb:

This will piss the EU off big time, in your face Brussels :booty:

I am referring to the fact that when we voted to leave, the EU threatened to destroy us and would do everything they could do to prevent us from trading with anyone else :lol: :thumb:

No......the Tory hate rags TOLD you that........and you believed it!

The EU wanted a deal and laid out all the options available from Norway + to Canada +.......but the UK didn't want any of them.

They wanted everything they'd had as an EU member.......without being an EU member. That was never going to happen.

The EU wanted a deal and laid out all the options available from Norway + to Canada +.......but the UK didn't want any of them.

They wanted everything they'd had as an EU member.......without being an EU member. That was never going to happen.

The EU still want the fishing rights they had before, even without the UK being an EU member.

I don't listen to tories and i don't listen to any politician and i didn't vote, most of my research and information has been obtained from sources not available on clearnet :lol: :thumb:

Got no plans to change my bike any time soon so not really bothered :D

Campervan has supposedly shot up in value but got no plans to change that either.

Could maybe do with changing car for a slightly newer one but won't be any time soon

Personally I think leaving the EU was a bad idea and will prove so in the next few years but there we go, it’s done now, sunlit uplands and all that.

Sunlit uplands sounds lovely ." But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science ." WS 1940 .