Watch clip or fitting to attach watch to handlebars

I need a clip or fitting to attach a Casio watch .. with the strap removed ... to the handlebars ...or a Garmin male fitting i can stick to the back of the watch to use a standard Garmin cycle mount ....... any ideas ?

Velcro watch strap?

Add a bit of pipe lagging if you need larger diameter. Our just put pipe lagging until existing watch strap fits...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Velcro+watch+strap&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj58cujxdHsAhW4QkEAHZ0rAgMQ_AUoAnoECCwQAg&biw=360&bih=544

Thanks for all the suggestions, especially the pipe lagging one ....

However this is what i ended up with .....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07T6HT7QT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Using a standard handlebar Garmin fitting held on by O-Rings and the above fitting my watch is installed.

There is a clock on the Himalayan instrument binnacle but it's too small for me to see !!

• 3 weeks later...

So here we are,,, I have handlebar mounts for my Garmin's for my bicycles and Garmin mounting plates are cheap as chips on Amazon....

So just to remind folk of the original premise ... the Himma has a clock on the instrument binnacle but the figures are <5mm high ... I can't see them even with my glasses on.

So this is my solution ...

746807438_xz5oAokVSeSsrXq58p2Vg.thumb.jpg.73db1a5a143d26e821f3c14292cdde92.jpg

0WBlWsrZS8ywppStLFujcQ.thumb.jpg.6e846249d04437cbdc45a3b09f93e0ad.jpg

IMG_1007.thumb.jpg.ef9f6444534a7a6f8c53569783e8cb05.jpg

Aliexpress .... Isn't that where you order and pay for something, and 6 months later something completely different arrives... :D

Never had a problem with them.

Last chinese purchase I made was on Ebay the item took 10 days from purchase to arrive to the UK on 14/10/20. Tracking is showing as accepted by RM and still waiting for it.

So yes it can take some time but don't blame the Chinese for everything.

So yes it can take some time but don't blame the Chinese for everything.

Thats a bit racist .... i didn't know they where Chinese, and i didn't blame anyone .... i thought it was a global market place

:lol: