How are you feeling ?

fastbob

This gives me chills cos you just don’t know what’s in store when it comes to your children’s choice of partner and apart from being obliged to warn them if your early extreme nutter alarm bell sounds when you meet them you’ve pretty much gotta stay out of it.

That's it really! You can't let it destroy your life.

If you read my earlier entry in this thread, you'll know I also have 3 sons from my first marriage (43, 41, 39)......and I don't even know if they're still alive. Neither does their mother last time I heard either!

They all went off the rails (drugs etc) so your guess is as good as mine! Then number 4 son (second marriage) met the psycho and that was him done for.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel! Because son number 5 (29) has been in the Netherlands since 2013, has a great job in IT with an international company (we're talking six figures here for a boy from Swansea who didn't even finish school), and a lovely girlfriend who actually went to Cambridge!

i blame the parents

:popcorn:

You're seriously going to have to show a lot more initiative and work a lot harder than that to catch a big fish like me Six!

302049275_giphy(3).gif.90692cdeae94953a2018f962cf2d4162.gif

That's it really! You can't let it destroy your life.

If you read my earlier entry in this thread, you'll know I also have 3 sons from my first marriage (43, 41, 39)......and I don't even know if they're still alive. Neither does their mother last time I heard either!

They all went off the rails (drugs etc) so your guess is as good as mine! Then number 4 son (second marriage) met the psycho and that was him done for.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel! Because son number 5 (29) has been in the Netherlands since 2013, has a great job in IT with an international company (we're talking six figures here for a boy from Swansea who didn't even finish school), and a lovely girlfriend who actually went to Cambridge!

i blame the parents

You're seriously going to have to show a lot more initiative and work a lot harder than that to catch a big fish like me Six!

giphy (3).gif

no i do ... blame the parents .

i blame the parents

giphy (3).gif

no i do ... blame the parents .

Looks like desperation is setting in with Six now openly making plays to try and retain TOTY!

But it doesn't work like that......to qualify for TOTY it should come naturally....like the guy who could grow large! Or the "OK Boomer" man!

That's natural talent!

At the outset of this thread we were all asked to refrain from baiting, criticising and taking the piss it if each other on this thread.

Some of us have shared deeply personal stories as shared vulnerability based on that. Let’s not ruin it now eh?

yup, decent mods would delete stuff that's not relevant

Not relevant to who, not relevant to you, to me ... to the mods .... they moderate not censor ... their not the Tory party .....

Not relevant to who, not relevant to you, to me ... to the mods .... they moderate not censor ... their not the Tory party .....

relevant to the topic :roll:

Turns out that after my earlier post about our grandson not coming on Whatsapp to see us any more......he came on Whatsapp to see us.

And he was full of beans and babbling away as normal......seems like fate stepped in there for some reason.

Here he is Styling and Profiling! With a girl eyeing him up too!

Well we know where he gets that from! 8-)

ght.thumb.jpeg.5b204342acd5b05b4148164934226dbc.jpeg

Turns out that after my earlier post about our grandson not coming on Whatsapp to see us any more......he came on Whatsapp to see us.

And he was full of beans and babbling away as normal......seems like fate stepped in there for some reason.

Here he is Styling and Profiling! With a girl eyeing him up too!

Well we know where he gets that from! 8-)

ght.jpeg

That’s nice but I think you’ll find it’s the bike she’s eyeing up :wink:

Deeply depressed. Supposed to be coming home on November 19th after 4 months away. Should be traveling from Holland so there are options but whether they'll be running is still to be seen. Also of course my relief has to be able to get to Rotterdam from his home in Croatia. Ficking Chinese plague.

Deeply depressed. Supposed to be coming home on November 19th after 4 months away. Should be traveling from Holland so there are options but whether they'll be running is still to be seen. Also of course my relief has to be able to get to Rotterdam from his home in Croatia. Ficking Chinese plague.

Cheer up , worse things happen at sea .

Oh shit that’s an unknown quantity I wouldn’t relish thinking about.

This is of no help but I don’t think they’ll shut the borders. Just stop people going on holiday so the next question is do you know a man with a boat who owes you a favour?!

85295FE6-7B8F-4E8E-9127-4EAF9B2F5696.jpeg9976F18A-68AA-4E6B-8DED-5B5993330060.jpeg963DC574-8AC1-4D16-BBBC-9C7E9261D0C7.jpeg

Folding knives that do not lock can cut through the end of your thumb until they hit bone.

A drop of rose oil in 100 litres of water, then diluted again 5:1, draw out 10ml of the solution and mix down with 9 parts of more water. Dab it behind your ears while holding a dowsing rod - that’ll sort it out.