This is The Style - Beemer Review!

XTreme

I think you all know what to expect by now!

If you don't......then be aware that there will be instances of abusive language, profanities, distasteful references to body parts, and smutty sexual innuendo!

Sounds like the perfect bike for the challenging single track roads of North West Scotland . Probably a lot better than the lumbering GS 1200s that I see wobbling around with their aluminium filing cabinets and spotlamps . As I may have mentioned previously , if I had any sense I'd get something like it but I haven't got any sense at all so I'll continue thumping and rattling along on me 'Arley .

Sounds like the perfect bike for the challenging single track roads of North West Scotland . Probably a lot better than the lumbering GS 1200s that I see wobbling around with their aluminium filing cabinets and spotlamps . As I may have mentioned previously , if I had any sense I'd get something like it but I haven't got any sense at all so I'll continue thumping and rattling along on me 'Arley .

It's surprised me Bob......cos I bought it with the mindset of "it's not an XT but it'll have to do".

But in reality it's far surpassed any XT thumper (air or water cooled) in every area.

I've been thinking to myself why the hell didn't I buy an F650GS years ago?.......it would have saved me a lot of bike swapping.

I'm certainly no Beemer fanboy by any means......but this thing is bloody good! And delivers 70+ mpg doing it! :shock:

@Mr Fro.......I think you were waiting for a vid.

Nice video focussing on the real stuff that matters. My daughter liked it too - she sat nice and still and watched the whole lot.

@Mr Fro.......I think you were waiting for a vid.

Nice video focussing on the real stuff that matters. My daughter liked it too - she sat nice and still and watched the whole lot.

Is she swearing in a Welsh accent yet? :lol:

Now that I'm an ER5 expert , the next logical step would be to get a KLE 500 to play with . Trouble is , unlike ER5's which go for £500 - £800 or £300 in the case of a non runner , KLE's seem to fetch bigger money than I am prepared to pay . Not only that , they are quite rare . There's only one on eBay and that is nearly £2,000 . Parts are also much harder to find and more expensive as well .

Now that I'm an ER5 expert , the next logical step would be to get a KLE 500 to play with . Trouble is , unlike ER5's which go for £500 - £800 or £300 in the case of a non runner , KLE's seem to fetch bigger money than I am prepared to pay . Not only that , they are quite rare . There's only one on eBay and that is nearly £2,000 . Parts are also much harder to find and more expensive as well .

It's the Trail aspect......same with bikes here. Prices are high because of the demand!

What we would consider to be UJM's or Standards just sit in dealer showrooms and nobody wants them. I remember trying to get a part ex on the Bandit and Fazer some years ago.......no dealer would even take them because they told me point blank that they'd never be able to sell them.

Nowadays, a new SV650 is over 2 grand cheaper than a Strom......but they can't sell them. Because everybody wants to be Ewan and Charlie......despite the fact that 95% never ever leave the tarmac!

Here's the KLE's here:

https://motos.coches.net/segunda-mano/?pg=1&fi=Price&or=1&MakeId=75&Model=KLE%20500&ModelId=2411&sellerType=2&Section2=3040

https://www.theparking-motorcycle.co.uk/used-motorcycles-detail/kawasaki-kle-kle-500//1Y4Z7LW.html

Popping over to see it may be a drawback 😁