Family Biker Bash 2009 Gillingham Dorset 10th-12th July

Guest nibo

Yep, it's that time of yr again!! Busy trying to organise this yrs event. The venue has changed this yr, due to horrendous weather!! So if you fancy it, have a look at the website, be good to see some of you there!

**link removed by PM

• 1 month later...

Hi Nibo.

Looking forward to this years event. Just hope it's a dry one after last years rain. I have only just dragged the tent out and put it up in the garden to air as I haven't used it since last year.

Catch up with you next weekend from all at Wmmcc.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who organised this years event. It was another great weekend even though it rained for the best part of it.

The Rock Doctors who played Saturday evening were fantastic as usual and Firewall who I had'nt heard before this weekend where great too. We rocked...... :thumb:

Saturdays ride-out to the New Forest was a blast, Zig Zag Hill is just a scream going up but coming down is a bit hairy. :shock: No problems though.

Thanks again for a great weekend and looking forward to the next one.

• 1 month later...
asharin wrote....

"Bit behind I know, but did anytone get pics/vids of the event this year?

I'm booking the time off early for next years!"

**link removed by PG

Here are just some of the pictures taken by Wmmcc.

Thanks mate :)

if this is on next year count me in. i will have hopefully a 400/600 by then :D ifnot 125 will do just fine ^.^

Yeah, I'll still be on a 125, doubt I'll have the cash (spare) for full test by next year.

• 8 months later...

How the years seem to fly by as you get older..

July will soon be upon us once again,,but that only means one thing.

Gillingham weekend is here..9th to the 11th July.

This is a Family biker bash, kids are allowed and there are planned events to keep them happy.

Gillingham Rugby ground, Sign posted off the A303.

Live music on Friday and Saturday night, Use of the rugby clubs facilities including bar, toilets and showers.

Snack van on site serving hot food and drinks.

Camping around the pitch but not on it. Planned ride-out on the Saturday, last yeat it was down to the New Forest

to The High Corner Inn.

Prices £13.00 in advance or £15.00 on the gate. All money raised is going to the Starlight charity. They treat terminaly ill children

to some fantastic trips and try to make their short time as enjoyable as possible.

More info PM or email [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

Should hopefully be attending, was in contact with Suzy via email about this.

The bash's website hasn't been updated yet though, or has it changed to a different site?

Anyway Me, the Mrs and our 2 eldest kids will be going, unless of course it's cancelled or something goes wrong!, the little 'un is a tad small for camping so is staying at his nan's for the weekend :)

Anyone else from TMBF going?

• 1 month later...

Yep was good fun, thanks for the help with the tent!

Hopefully next year we'll be a tad more sociable, kinda felt like fish out of a barrel this year!

As for test, well that's funds and ball and chain (oops I mean Sue!) allowing :)