North Wales Camping weekend - 10th September

GarethNW

No worries, just trying to talk a friend of mine from Northern Ireland to join us, and couldn't tell him where we were going, other then North Wales :mrgreen:

oh dear, he will be booking a flight for Scotland then!!

I had no camping gear at that time that i would be able to carry, which has been resolved now :)

No fear with it being worth it I'm just shocked they charge such prices for a piece of grass, i hope they have plenty of wood for the camp fire!! Will be having a bloody large one!

I'm working on the final details, the wife owes me big time for yesterday and today so, all should be good to go..

BB

The last time i went camping was a good 15 years ago and it was i nthe lakes, tent x2 and it cost us £5 for the night inc access to toilets showers etc.

If it's a tent & two people can i get a discount as it's only me? :cheers:

BB

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I was just being stupid and not reading the posts...

It's about 60 miles from door to site for me so I might very well scoot down and meet you guys! is the plan still to set off for a ride at about 12? I will ask a few of my mates if they fancy coming along too!!

EDIT: f**king cunty bollocks fish sticks. I am now working on saturday as I have to fill in for the manager. Can't moan too much it'll get me an extra £50 ontop of my normal basic and I make good commission on a Saturday. Next time I WILL definatley come though......

I'm having a domestic & need breathing space, is this still live, weather report & all.. You got rain covers/ big warm tent to drink in or is it bivvybag time?

BB.

PS: not a tart but damp wet weather plays havoc with the bolts holding my leg together.. i don't have the capabilities to carry loads of gear..