Ponderosa Sun 26th

Susieque

Gill (Remy) & I are planning to take a ride up to the Ponderosa on Sunday from the Shrewsbury area, providing the weather is ok of course!

If anyone wants to join us then you're very welcome, bearing in mind it won't be a speedy ride cos I'm on a 125! :oops: :lol:

My number is in Contacts if you need it :)

Erm - being women, we haven't even arranged what time we're leaving yet!! :lol:

Gill??????? :lol:

Is your number in contacts Duane?? If not, PM it to me & I'll let you know if we haven't made a decision on here! :lol:

the number in contacts is an old number and I don't have a new one :oops:

I'll pop a post on here when I'm leaving and it will take me about an hour from then to get to the ponda

Considering the last 3 attempts i have made to get to Ponderosa has resulted in 3 break downs, no offence but i am heading the opposite way!

Ride safe, will be a nice day tomorrow sun will be high allot of blinded dicks in there cars.. :up:

Ha ha ha take your pick Lee - stunning babes with their ruby's on show or a couple of old bids!!!!! (sorry Gill!) :lol:

We'll be up there about midday - ish!! :lol:

Oi less of the old!! It's all in the mind :lol:

Of course your little YBR will cope - mine did :mrgreen: we'll just take it slowly and stop for it if need be :wink: :mrgreen:

Had a lovely ride today - bit busy around Llangollen & the little bike struggled a bit up the hills :lol: Got to the Ponderosa a bit before 12.30pm.

Sorry we didn't see you Duane - realsied that we had no idea what bike you ride or what you look like!!

Thanks a lot Gill for your company! :D