The breakdown of a relationship.

GazW

Why does it never get any easier. I'm just flesh blood and water, how can a few chemicals make you feel sick to your stomach and rue the day you met someone :evil:

Stupid woman has ruined one of the best days of weather we have had in weeks. I had to come home after 15 minutes. My head just ain't with it and I felt like I wasn't concentrating 100%, no use me being on the road when I'm feeling like that. :(

Edited by GazW

Try not to let it get you down and get your mindset into thinking that you're better off without him/her and that it's their loss. Plenty more fish in the sea as they say, although my net has been empty for a while :? Now stop whinging and go out for a ride :mrgreen:

cos you obviously aint with the right one, sorry to hear your stress mate, feel for ya, but the bike should be your release and freedom, try again on the bike mate, hope it makes you happy and you sort everything out.

am seeming to be an eternal singleton and its not so bad if you got a bike to play with lol but dont let anything/one come between you and play time :)

Stupid woman has ruined one of the best days of weather we have had in weeks. :(

She can have the house, the kids, the cars BUT don't ruin good biking days bitch.

Emotions are horrible things mate and the only remedy is time unfortunatly.

Erm...so you're saying I got it wrong?

Twentysomething years trying to seek solace in alcohol, drugs and wild women...when all I should have done was sit down with a clock for a bit?

Damn, don't I look stupid now.

My old woman doesn't want me to start riding but it's just something i've got to do and in my books if some one you loved really wanted to do something you should never try and stop them.

Edited by tryme

I must be lucky...

My wife thought it was a good idea whan I suggested I did my bike test (She has a licence but does not ride at the moment)

She also loves it when I take the kids pillion :cheers:

And she told me she loved me today....

I wonder what she is planning! :shock:

cos you obviously aint with the right one

Unfortunatly I think this couldn't be closer to the mark :(

Just winds me up all the effort you put into a relationship, emotionally, financially and mentally and then all of a sudden its wrenched from under your feet and your expected to deal with the fact that the last however long of your life has just been a waste...

Makes you want to give up altogether, why even bother when its gunna end up in tattered ruins.

Just winds me up all the effort you put into a relationship, emotionally, financially and mentally and then all of a sudden its wrenched from under your feet and your expected to deal with the fact that the last however long of your life has just been a waste...

Makes you want to give up altogether, why even bother when its gunna end up in tattered ruins.

No period of your life is ever wasted, even if it's not pleasant at the time - it's all part of experience. Sadly life is not always a bed of roses, but the right person for you is out there somewhere - you just haven't met them yet. I know you will feel like sh*t at the mo but time (and your bike) will help you heal, wait till your head and the weather are a bit clearer - don't give it up!

no use me being on the road when I'm feeling like that. :(

me find it easier with music on as clear head...

listening to music defiantly helped me deal with a rejection :D so may help cheer you up a bit

cos you obviously aint with the right one

Unfortunatly I think this couldn't be closer to the mark :(

nothing you do in life is a waste of time and effort, its all there to make you a better person and to be able to help others in later life with your wisdom. i look back at my life sometimes and realise that it was crap, but i dont regret a min of it cos its made me who i am now and thats what counts. i am still paying for my 8 year relationship every month when the debt collectors ring up, 4 years on, but i dont regret doing what i did to get that debt and i will get it sorted eventually but i am doing wht i have to do now for the future.

you will look back and eventually the good bits will shine through, and you will look back and realise that you have changed but for the better for you :)

Erm...so you're saying I got it wrong?

Twentysomething years trying to seek solace in alcohol, drugs and wild women...when all I should have done was sit down with a clock for a bit?

Damn, don't I look stupid now.

I dont think TC meant it that way. Time is the only remedy yes, what you fill your time with i.e. alcohol and wild women is your choice :)

It is upsetting when you meet someone and they are perfect, if it goes wrong you are left wondering if they/you changed, if they were always like that etc. Dwelling on it is inevitable i think :(

So next break in the weather go for a ride with a destination, meet a mate etc. It might help as it does me when im down