F**k It

Guest noob_biker

I work as a Security Supervisor in a 5-star hotel right now, Central London.

We had a dead person at work today and we had to do a lot of reports which is a bit of a pain in the ass.

Had to investigate the case, observe the dead body and take notes of his friends.

I work in two hotels, which are part of the same corporation, so we had two people dead in the last 2 weeks.

I do martial arts for 13 years and I was a professional MMA fighter, until last year December, when I took the new job as a Security, then got promoted to Security Supervisor.

Edited by Pitt

So not every week, just the last two weeks...observing a dead body..... that must be thrill a minute lol... thought that would be police work?

You must remind me what hotel chain you work for.... so I dont book it 8)

btw where do you train... friend used to manage MMA training place :)

Had to investigate the case, observe the dead body and take notes of his friends.

Hmmm, didn't know a security guard's job was quite so involved! Oh well, you learn something every day!!

BTW how come your username is PITT with two 't's and you sign yourself as PIT with one 't'?? :?

Hmmm, didn't know a security guard's job was quite so involved! Oh well, you learn something every day!!

BTW how come your username is PITT with two 't's and you sign yourself as PIT with one 't'?? :?

Because the username 'Pit' was already taken.

I'm not a security guard.

So not every week, just the last two weeks...observing a dead body..... that must be thrill a minute lol... thought that would be police work?

You must remind me what hotel chain you work for.... so I dont book it 8)

btw where do you train... friend used to manage MMA training place :)

I train at London Shootfighters, Park royal.

Alright back on topic...

Ive had 2 bits of good news regarding my kids, so nothing to report in here for me today! :)

Oh, by the way....

Because the username 'Pit' was already taken.

Not actually true! :mrgreen:

F*ck it! The b*tch that was my boss screwed me over. I'm glad that I have a new, better place to work at! Yeah!

F*ck the motorbike insurances... £1020 for TPFT?! For a small 125cc Honda CBF125?? Seriously?

It's better to get the YZF-R125... -.-

f**king NEIGHBOURS!!!

They've knocked on my door three times now to complain about me leaving my car just outside my front door while I unload my shopping or get my bike out, and now they're accusing me of trespassing on my shared drive!!!

How the f*ck can I trespass on my own property?!

It's the space just in front of both of the houses and they're complaining that if I leave my car just in front of my carport (which is under the house) then they can't reverse their car out of their carport. I was looking at it thinking there's a clear line from their drive into the street, so they could just reverse that way (out to the left rather than the right), but no. Apparently the plans state that the space in front of my house is a turning area, and my neighbour is obviously the anal type (he's probably an accountant). The thing is, my car is rarely parked outside the house because I prefer to park it in my carport - 9 times out of 10 it's parked away and when I said that he said, "no it's not, you leave it out all night." I told him he was talking out of his arse and I wasn't interested, then I closed the door in his face.

Basically if he knocks on my door whinging again I'll send him away and that if he bothers me again I'll be contacting the police with accusations of harassment. I'm a single female living alone and I should not have to put up with anyone bothering me in this way.

I think about the kind of neighbour I could be, with loud music playing all night, my biker friends revving noisy bikes outside till all hours, and all he's got to moan about is that occasionally he can't get his car out of his drive the way he wants to. Well, frankly he should get a life and learn how to reverse.

f**k 'em.

It's the space just in front of both of the houses and they're complaining that if I leave my car just in front of my carport (which is under the house) then they can't reverse their car out of their carport. I was looking at it thinking there's a clear line from their drive into the street, so they could just reverse that way (out to the left rather than the right), but no. Apparently the plans state that the space in front of my house is a turning area, and my neighbour is obviously the anal type (he's probably an accountant). The thing is, my car is rarely parked outside the house because I prefer to park it in my carport - 9 times out of 10 it's parked away and when I said that he said, "no it's not, you leave it out all night." I told him he was talking out of his arse and I wasn't interested, then I closed the door in his face.

Basically if he knocks on my door whinging again I'll send him away and that if he bothers me again I'll be contacting the police with accusations of harassment. I'm a single female living alone and I should not have to put up with anyone bothering me in this way.

I think about the kind of neighbour I could be, with loud music playing all night, my biker friends revving noisy bikes outside till all hours, and all he's got to moan about is that occasionally he can't get his car out of his drive the way he wants to. Well, frankly he should get a life and learn how to reverse.

f**k 'em.

............................................and breathe........................................................

f*cking o2!!!!!!

After wrongly charging me for calls I never made (I had recieved them) I had to spend hours on the phone to them trying to sort it out. Eventually managed, they said just pay the amount due and the outstanding amount would show as in dispute but would be credited on my next bill.

Fine. Then last week I stopped being able to send texts or make calls, not too big an issue as I was still in America. Called o2 when I got back and they told me it was because there was £30 outstanding, so I explained and she removed the bar and that was fine.

Today I am unable make calls/send texts again. Just get a message saying I can't make calls while call barring is on. Try calling customer services- can't even call them!!

So reluctantly use their online chat service, to be told its because there is an outstanding amount of almost £70 on my account. Ie- my next months bill which isn't even due til the 20th!!!!

They've removed the bar and sorted the credit (for the THIRD time) but couldn't tell me why I was barred from making calls for a bill not even due!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

A guy at work is keeping his bike in my garage for a little while as his shed isn't very secure and he goes on holiday in a few weeks. Not a bad thing you think but I go into my garage every day to get my push bike out for work and I have to look at my 99 GSX600F parked next to his 10 plate black CBR600RR. I REALLY want to get a new bike now but funds won't allow :-(

F**K IT! :cry:

Wish i never lived in a terraced house, cant get around the back as its a communal garden so i have to store my bike some 250m away in public garages... And the council won't allow us to put a "shed/storage" in the front garden.

F**K it..

Wish i never lived in a terraced house, cant get around the back as its a communal garden so i have to store my bike some 250m away in public garages... And the council won't allow us to put a "shed/storage" in the front garden.

F**K it..

I though they couldn't say anything if it was a temporary building (i.e. wooden) ?