Bragging rights

mealexme

May have stolen this idea off another website *whistles innocently*

I will start to give you an idea of wht the thread is about

I have shook hands with Bill Clinton

Overtaken two Ferraris. One on my scooter in traffic and the other on my 125 on the duel carriageway

Anyone else done anything worth bragging about? Not necessarily bike related.

I drove Robert Picardo and Nichelle Nichols from Manchester airport to southport :)

I was ranked 6th in the world at Unreal Tournament.

Star trek geek lol ;)

I'm glad you informed us who they are, I've never even heard of them! :? I thought they might have been on Band Factor, or X Idol, or whatever its called :lol:

Well I've had my picture taken with Vicki Butler-Henderson, and I've played football with ex Liverpool legends Alan Kennedy and David Johnson :mrgreen:

I've had my hand down the back of Jill dandos skirt. ( whilst she was alive!)

Played football with stereophonics on the beach at Margaret.

Scored from outside the box at Upton Park.

Got pissed with Hugh Grant at..... Guess what.... Yep my cousins wedding! LOL great bloke really good laugh.

My Grandfather was second in command of HMS Belfast during WW2, if you take the tour on her there is a photo of a deer (olga) thats was given to the ships company by the russian Navy as a gift. The photo was taken by my grandfather and donated to the Belfast trust just before he died.

Last month I spent 3 days riding round the Isle of Skye on the motorbike with Brad Pitt. Stunning roads and views despite being on the Honda 8-)

Never actually met or saw Brad (I call him that now) but I was told by the last hotel before Skye that Brad had passed through on his bike that morning on his way to Skye. Me and Brad Pitt riding motorbikes on the Isle of Skye...... imagine that :lol:

:roll: :wink:

Had dinner with the Queen at Buckingham palace.

Met Colonel Gaddafi in Beirut

Drank with Oliver Reed in the Seychelles

Played football in Galatasaray's stadium Infront of about 10,000 people. (We lost) :oops:

Who said life in the forces was boring.

I worked with someone who played keyboards as a session musician on the Altered Images albums.

My mother went to school with Diana Rigg.

I met Jim Baxter a few times and when to school with his sons. (The offspring of Danny McGrain and John Greig were at school at the same time as well).

I met Billy Connolly in New York in 1986 and saw Peter Gabriel play a free gig at the UN building.

Had coffe with Ruth Maddock on her patio (Ruth in Hi-De-Hi for those less older ones)

Went on benders with Ray Wilkins brother in London.

Stood behind Keith Chegwin in a cue to get a burger.

Had my hand filmed by Anglia News placing a bet on at Huntingdon Racecourse.

Left my mark on this planet with all the buildings I`ve designed and drawn up, thats my favorite, although no one will ever know unless they read the plans.

Oh such a rich and wonderful life :lol: :lol: