F**k It

Guest noob_biker

bought a new tax disc tube for rach seeing how her last one was rubbish and kept getting bent.

and she looses it on the first outing. thought about buying her another but then i thought f**k IT..

Six days, seven migraines.

Never had the like before and it has knocked the stuffing out of me. The pills have minimal effects and I've not done/eaten/drunk anything different to usual. I'm not stressed out apart from wanting to be in work doing a decent job - but I cant ride on meds or work when blind.

Grr.

F**k It.

Six days, seven migraines.

Never had the like before and it has knocked the stuffing out of me. The pills have minimal effects and I've not done/eaten/drunk anything different to usual. I'm not stressed out apart from wanting to be in work doing a decent job - but I cant ride on meds or work when blind.

Grr.

F**k It.

you might be going through change :shock: :seeya:

:lol:

Bike's tits up and waiting to have a warranty item sorted

Washing machine is playing up

Lost a crown from a tooth so need to grovel at the dentist as I haven't been for nearly 2 year

F**k it on 3 counts!!

Bought a refurbed washing machine in really good nick from a local shop Plumbed in switched on -pissing water from the filter. Off down to the shop 1st thing in the morning. Wonder how they tested the machine?

F**K IT !

Have to wait till next month for a dentist appointment after losing a crown

Double F**K IT !!

Still waiting for bike to be fixed due to Suzuki dealer in temporary premises being swamped

Triple F**K IT !!!

I just brought a coffee and then went to the cash point. I put the coffee down on the cashpoint then when the money came out it knocked the coffee over. F**k it

lol....dammit, when will they put convenient tables next to the cash points?!

A few months back I was suffering from extreme tiredness for no apparent reason, this was accompanied by a twitch in my left eye. The tiredness left but I'm apparently stuck with the eye twitch. Extremely annoying but tends only to last for ten mins then goes away.

This evening my right eyebrow started twitching. It is also EXTREMELY annoying and has now been going for about half an hour.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bloke in Bed 6 has no legs, no home, a drug addiction, is alcoholic and mental. He spends his nights jabbering nonsense and shouting out.

Bloke in Bed 1 moans. No idea what's up with him but he never leaves it and looks shit.

New bloke in Bed 2 is Polish. He's spent the night chatting and laughing on his mobile. He is SO annoying I have simply guessed as to why he has two broken legs.

New bloke in Bed 5 has effectively annexed my space with his chair so that I can't move in my bay. He is watching movies or playing music or something.

Bed 4 has just released a torrent of noxious effluent all over his bay.

I so, SO want to go home.

Fudge it.

got paid today and was expecting a healthy bonus as last month was the best of the previous 3 and we got paid bonus for the last two...

no bonus though!! :evil:

f**k it!

will be having words with the boss as soon as he makes an appearance..

Now we know you are the twohat in bed 3 - Send in the extraction team!

Just say F**k It! and enjoy the nurses.

:up:

Three sets of boobs gawped at today.

I apologise to anyone offended by such base behaviour but as I approach a week in the ward I'm taking my kicks where I can get 'em.

Wifey was in tonight. We've been married 20yrs and were going out for ten previous to that and I still reckon she's smokin.

And I can't be with her.

F******g f*** it.

Now we know you are the twohat in bed 3 - Send in the extraction team!

Just say F**k It! and enjoy the nurses.

:up:

Three sets of boobs gawped at today.

I apologise to anyone offended by such base behaviour but as I approach a week in the ward I'm taking my kicks where I can get 'em.

Wifey was in tonight. We've been married 20yrs and were going out for ten previous to that and I still reckon she's smokin.

And I can't be with her.

F******g f*** it.

We could organise a run to Northampton and ensure your wife is OK - Do anything for a fellow biker!

:angel12:

We could organise a run to Northampton and ensure your wife is OK - Do anything for a fellow biker!

:angel12:

That would've been brilliant, you don't know how annoyed I am that I've only just seen this reply and I'm now home. :mrgreen:

i cannot find my breitling watch !

it has been on my bedroom chest of drawers for the last few weeks but when i looked yesterday morning it wasnt there :shock:

ive had a cursary look around the house and cannot find it.

:crybaby:

F*CK IT

For at least half an hour this morning I was convinced it was Fri :D :D

Then I realise actually its Thurs :cry: :cry:

i cannot find my breitling watch !

it has been on my bedroom chest of drawers for the last few weeks but when i looked yesterday morning it wasnt there :shock:

ive had a cursary look around the house and cannot find it.

:crybaby:

F*CK IT

Where the hell has that gone?? sure you didn't move it to a safe place? When was the last time you wore it?

Tried to sell this watch I found at the Money Mart. Said 'Brietling' on the dial.

Man in shop said it was a Chinese fake and only offered me £2.

Took the £2 but that was not enough cash to cover my fuel costs.

F**k It!

:mrgreen:

you barsteward. i cannot believe you got offered that much for it!!

its twice what Foo King watches sold it to me for :lol:

Tried to sell this watch I found at the Money Mart. Said 'Brietling' on the dial.

Man in shop said it was a Chinese fake and only offered me £2.

Took the £2 but that was not enough cash to cover my fuel costs.

F**k It!

:mrgreen:

you barsteward. i cannot believe you got offered that much for it!!

its twice what Foo King watches sold it to me for :lol:

F**k IT - I knew I should have argued for more cash!

• 3 weeks later...