Swansea Boy

dispersion

Just letting you know after getting my bike yesturday I will be riding about swansea so keep your eyes peeled - Black FZS600.

Also if anyone is up for a meet/ride I know its winter but HEY! just write here/pm me. I will be working alot but a nice ride atleast once this winter with another bike or two would be brill.

I am not the most confident, especially at small lane/slwo turnings or bendy bendy roads but someone to take me down would be good but I might slow you up.

hey mate, i too am in swansea but at the moment i dont have a bike, i do however have alot of people who ride bikes around here. northern monkey being one of them,

cant understand how you dont like/do the twisties, they are the only type of road down here lmao anyway give me a shout when your in town next

I like them just not very confident. I learnt in Bristol and only just 5 minutes ago drove down to swansea. Going to be riding about abit But i'll let you know. Also GET A BIKE!

and if you are being a pillion or going on a ride let me know. Would love to go to llagenith etc... or somewhere like that but not on my own. :)

well im free next weekend if weather is good (and dont get called into work)

Even if its just for a joe's icecream im game.

Like I said im not a speed freak etc...and would like to go a nice pace :)