Tenby

TC

Riding down to Tenby this weekend if anyone wants a rideout on Saturday down there give me a ring, text or let me know here.

Numbers in the contacts section

Nice one TC.....I was in Tenby last Weds night.......are you picking up the Wales tags this week then mate?..... 8-)

Geocaching ??

Yes Bob going to go down via Bala and the coast then come back via the middle of Wales and crossgates.

Geocaching !!!!! No the TMBF Challenge http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 12&t=46714

Nice one TC.....I was in Tenby last Weds night.......are you picking up the Wales tags this week then mate?..... 8-)

Geocaching ??

Yes Bob going to go down via Bala and the coast then come back via the middle of Wales and crossgates.

Geocaching !!!!! No the TMBF Challenge http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 12&t=46714

Well....I hope the weather is better for you than it was for me mate.......and watch out for all the roadworks....they seem to be digging every bl**dy road in Wales up at the moment!..... :shock: The queue for the roadworks just south of Criccieth towards Porthmadog was terrible....ended up going over the top from Cricceith and down the A487.....long way round...but at least it was moving OK..... :roll:

Good Luck mate...... 8-)