Rideout this sunday

Roxyy

No probs, this weekend probably I won't go further than 100 miles from Glasgow but planning a ride out to Cumbria in January if weather is not too bad :) thinking about UK challenge 100 too i'll try to do all Scotland and as much England as my little 125 will let me to do :)

thinking about UK challenge 100 too i'll try to do all Scotland and as much England as my little 125 will let me to do :)

Nice one! I've got the best score for a 125 so far but I shouldn't be too hard to beat (also, I say best - there are only two of us, and Moo is the other with a whole 10 points) :lol:

I think almost everyone else has given up for this year so if you're brave enough then it'd be a good time to jump ahead of a good few of us!

Last summer I did about 5k miles in less than 2 months and never had enough haha I was really lucky for a change at that time that my bike didn't break down, wasn't stolen or nothing else happened at least while weather was good. I think i'll do several runs to England over the spring and summer, will keep an eye on the forum for some ride outs and events so maybe I could join :)

• 4 weeks later...
I may head out a ride on sunday as long as weathers not too bad

The original post was from a month ago mate.....but if the weathers OK there may be some interest...... 8-)

Pop along to the Newbies and introduce yourself to the guys when you can.....you may find a few more guys local to you that'll be up for some rideouts...... 8-)

The original post was from a month ago mate

Pop along to the Newbies and introduce yourself to the guys when you can.....you may find a few more guys local to you that'll be up for some rideouts...... 8-)

:oops: ma bad :roll:

ive been to the newbie section and dropped a few lines hopefully get out tomorrow and maybe sunday as well who knows thanks for the advice though :oops:

The original post was from a month ago mate

:oops: ma bad :roll:

ive been to the newbie section and dropped a few lines hopefully get out tomorrow and maybe sunday as well who knows thanks for the advice though :oops:

:lol: :lol: You beat me to it mate (Newbie introduction)......but it's probably no bad thing raising this thread again as Roxxy or some of the other guys may spot it and be keen to get out on the bikes...... 8-)

Off to kick some tyres and buy bits at the classic bike show this weekend here in Newark Nott's. Weather forecast here is for a another soaker so my bike will remain in hibernation :roll:

Weather doesn't seem to get much better at the weekend but if it does I'm up for it ;)

Generally I'm up for a ride any Saturday and Sunday as long as weathers not too bad, not much fun riding in the rain

• 3 weeks later...