South coast meet up.

stumblebum

I can meet you, but loomies is a bit far for me. Can you do wessons near Horam?

Sorry but I was hoping to meet people in the Hampshire area, Wessons is a bit far for me to make the time to go. I may be able to make it some time in the future though.

You may get a few more takers when the weather warms up a bit mate....... :wink:

That's a good point, I'm so used to riding out in this weather I forget some people have the choice of not having to. I just thought there was no one from the south on here! :oops: :lol:

• 1 month later...
I ride all year but I won't be going that far for a bacon sarnie and a mug of tea. Not until it warms up and dries out a bit.

You wouldn't want to come all that way if you saw the prices they charge!

Another good one is the True Lovers Knott bike nights, from first thursday in April until it gets too cold in October :)

It's a pub between Wimborne and Blandford, in Tarant Keynstone (I think that's the spelling) Tea and coffee are usually £1 and they have an outdoor BBQ.

Went a lot last year and enjoyed it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I ride all year but I won't be going that far for a bacon sarnie and a mug of tea. Not until it warms up and dries out a bit.

Go on, surprise me! Anything more than a pound for a mug of tea is in micky-taking territory.

Go on, surprise me! Anything more than a pound for a mug of tea is in micky-taking territory.

Coffee was between £1.30-£1.50 I can't remember exactly, not sure on the price of tea it's been a while since I've been down there. They are more known for their pricey food.

• 6 months later...