Central Scotland ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm in Gourock. Awesome bike roads and I live across the road from the ferry to Dunoon (twisty Island as I call it)

So, who's going to start proceedings for the first TMBF Central Scotland "Rideout" I've been biking for all of a month but can't wait to go out with other riders to help get my confidence up, it's not as daunting going into a corner when the guy in front of you has his knee down.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm in tullibody too :) been in england and ireland over the last 6 or 7 years but I'm back for good now lol :)

New to this sight while I'm at it /do any off you know of bike meets in and around scotland .ain't new to bikes driven since I was sixteen /just second acc /has kept off off the bike game .4yr slog and a few pounds heavier dwn to the metal .mind you getting the leg ampted .took of a few plds .can't get away whith oh I lost a stone and a half this wk .....yeah ... yeah put that chunk of metal back on---edinburgh .dnt seem to be much happening here used to be brill bike pub on the Sunday big out door garden and if anyone here that can remember the pear tree-oh they were good days ...*think I will start trying to find some old friends.never been a facebook etc kind of guy mostly draw on thing whish id had an I. Pad whenn I was 18 .ops rabbitingbye

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I'm in Gourock. Awesome bike roads and I live across the road from the ferry to Dunoon (twisty Island as I call it)

So, who's going to start proceedings for the first TMBF Central Scotland "Rideout" I've been biking for all of a month but can't wait to go out with other riders to help get my confidence up, it's not as daunting going into a corner when the guy in front of you has his knee down.

From Greenock :D

Living in Houston just now though, talk about being surrounded by twisties xD

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What Falkirk charming? Did they not notice the great big flames from Grangemouth ?

Use to live in Falkirk (just down from the high) I had a lovely view of the Ochils out of one set of windows and a view of Grangemouth out of the other.

So I wouldn't say it's charming :)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...