Breakfast at Wheels

Might feel compelled to have me breckie at Wheels this coming Sunday if anyone wishes to join me. Full English with cup of tea and two slices of toast, bargain at £4.95 and good quality ingredients.

I`ll be there about 10.00am or if you want to ride over then we can arrange a time and meeting place.

I think I have a green light for this weekend and I need to get out as weekend just gone was a wash out for me, so might be able to come meet some faces at last, and I can vouch for the brekkie at the rider cafe, and the large one deffo is large, need a big bike to transport afterwards

Sorry guys, think I am having breakfast in Italy on Sunday....or was its Switzerland...lol :)

Will catch up with you soon no doubt that breakfast has just made me feel awfully hungry for one!

Forcast still good for tomorrow... 8-) 09:00 - 09:15 at the marina then?

Postcode for anyone else who doesn't know the Hartford Marina, but fancies a run from there to Wheels in Peterborough.... PE28 2AA (Hartford Marina)......PE1 5BJ (Wheels Motorcycles)