South coast meet up.

stumblebum

I'm up for meeting most weekends, shift permitting! I'm also up for the loomies bike nights when they start again in April! And also a blast down to Poole quay for bike night in the summer! Just keep this thread going and I'll be there!

the poole one sounds good, is that weekly?

Yeah its weekly every Tuesday night, details: www.poolebikenight.net

If your up this way for the Poole bike night give me a shout, i live in Bournemouth and plan to go quite a bit this year.

I'm busy in Somerset until the 23feb :(

I'll be back in Oxford for the next two jobs, so I should be good for w/e and Tues eve @ Poole seeing as it would only take about an Hour from south Oxford. Well worth the trip so you can all get to meet me :lol:

Keep this thread alive for the next few weeks :)

Just noticed this post....

I am New Forest based often up for a ride out was out yesterday for a little whilst and probably again today... Meeting a friend today for a couple of hours splat. PM Me if anyone wants to join in...

• 1 month later...
Bump :)

Back in the Oxford hood, will have W/E evenings generally free again!

When do the Poole bike nights start up?!

Poole bike nights start on the 7th April this year, ill be heading down as if you get there early they do an armband so your entry for the whole year is covered. Im aiming to go with a few people and get there about 5.30ish for the first one.

Be good to meet a few of you there :)

• 1 month later...

Poole quay bike nights great, though rammed when it super sunny and I'm pretty sure no matter which direction you approach from, the ride there is crap

Personally I think the south could do with a new meet up spot, or at least a couple more ride outs. All the awesome ones seem to be north! Mind you everythings north from me... Except Cornwall.

But a meeting place somewhere central enough that it's not too far from either the east or west I think would be a good idea. That's actually nice to ride out too!