7th Annual Ashley Martin rideout to Hunstanton 10th May

http://www.ashleymartinmemorialrideout. ... y2015.html

Anyone else up for this?

Meeting at Spicers IQ Cambridge Research Park, Waterbeach just off the A10 at 9am for a run up to Hunstanton. In aid of Magpas.

There was around 120 bikes last year and a well organised event.

If there's a few of us locally we can arrange a run to the start.

I'm on this trip, hoping to get to the Science Park at about 9.30.

If it's dry I'll be riding a Scott Flying Squirrel, whether it'll get to Hunstanton is in the lap of the gods, every journey is an adventure on this bike.

Bill

Yeah....they'll be happy to flog you one at the entrance Neil........we've got to pick ours up there too...... 8-) All proceeds to MAGPAS........so, it's all for a good cause...... 8-)

Tomorrows looking a bit of a no go. Just got back from a fantastic ride out and a phone message says I've been invited round some friends for a curry night. Being a solo old git I don't like to refuse such offers as if I do they may not invite me again. Knowing the crowd I'll be with, copious amounts of alcohol will also be consumed along with the curry. As it's an early start, me thinks I will still have beer, wine and possibly vodka in me veins. Pity because I got up this morning thinking it would be a good ride out and a chance to catch up with you guys.

Next year for Deffo. See you on an upcoming Tuesday.

No probs, Neil.........I think we're gonna catch up with some of the Hinckley Triumph mob at Hunny.........so it should be a good day out hopefully....... 8-)

If you went on the AMMR ride last Sunday there are a couple of good videos on you-tube. if you didn't go you can see what you missed!

Search for "AMMR 2015"