Beverley Bike Club (East Yorkshire)

Guest Singo

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone's interested but we have just started a Beverley Motorcycle Club (East Yorkshire..near Hull)....we have a mixture of all ages of riders and bikes and go for regular rides out and meet ups.....if you are interested in joining up send us a message ;-)

Edited by Anonymous

Yeah we meet up regularly on either a Wednesday or Friday evening in Beverley and so far (groups quite new) have been for rides out to Squires, Brid, Willingham Woods, Seaways etc....we have 22 members and have a complete mix of ages and bikes...

Next meet up is going to be half past 5 Wednesday, in Saturday Market Beverley (near the push......sorry grapes! lol) subject to weather. Ride out around quarter to 6 to a bikers meet near Sherburn.....have you facebook?

Edited by Anonymous

I wont be doing saturday as I'm working plus I don't really do squires if thats where you mean

stick the facebook link up too

a mention of this place wouldn't go a miss on your group too :wink: :lol:

lol sorry i didn't make that very clear did I.... :oops: Next meet up is Wednesday in the Market place (Saturday Market not Wednseday Market place) in Beverley town centre.....Facebook page is Beverley Motorcycle Club....i dont think its too hard to find but let me know what you think?

Edited by Anonymous

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi im new to this can you tell me if the beverley bike club is still about thanks

Hi yes it is, best bet is to join the Facebook page.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone's interested but we have just started a Beverley Motorcycle Club (East Yorkshire..near Hull)....we have a mixture of all ages of riders and bikes and go for regular rides out and meet ups.....if you are interested in joining up send us a message ;-)

Hi my name is Martin interested in joining your club. Live in Holme on Spalding moor. Could let me know when you meet.

Thanks

Hi,

Hi my name is Martin interested in joining your club. Live in Holme on Spalding moor. Could let me know when you meet.

Thanks

Hi Martin

Welcome to the forum

I don't think they exist anymore!

• 4 years later...