Wrexham area.

ynys_man

Just getting back into riding and looking to find some like minded people to get out and enjoy the coming summer.

I was out and about yesterday as I have been all Winter, are you in Wrexham area or Ynys Mon, I am looking for someone to ride with during the summer.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm heading out on Sunday... Put a post in the north west section but heading to Wales....

I usually start off by riding to Betws Y Coed, depending upon the weather, I sometimes go up to Ponderosa for lunch or just after, those 2 are are my most popular destinations, others are Barmouth, Bala & Lake Vyrnwy, Rhyl, Abersoch, Porthmadoc, Denbigh Moor.

I ride a Royal Enfield Bullet Electra EFI a Red one for the moment, new bike on Tuesday next week.

I head further south to Crossgates and Aberyswyth!

Not sure were Crossgates is, I know Aberyswyth have stayed there a few times.

Good luck with the ride, if you are ever on my patch let us know.

Couple of miles north of Llandrindod Wells on the road to Newtown.

I did Google it, will be going out in about 1/2 hour on my new WK650TR-2 machine, unfortunately can not go to far or it will be over its first service mileage.

I did Google it, will be going out in about 1/2 hour on my new WK650TR-2 machine, unfortunately can not go to far or it will be over its first service mileage.

Been a meet up place for years like the Ponderosa, the West End cafe in Llandovery and Abergavenny Bus Station.

Been a meet up place for years like the Ponderosa, the West End cafe in Llandovery and Abergavenny Bus Station.

Will give it a try on another lovely day like today, probably just Betws Y Coed though today.

Will give it a try on another lovely day like today, probably just Betws Y Coed though today.

The Pigs still hassling everybody up there Phil?

I lived in Connah's Quay for a short while about 15 years ago and never known anything like the hassle you get up there.

Nothing like that down South!

The Pigs still hassling everybody up there Phil?

I lived in Connah's Quay for a short while about 15 years ago and never known anything like the hassle you get up there.

Nothing like that down South!

No not been hassled once, they quite often pull up at the cafe's for a general chat, they do not go around the bikes or anything like that, in fact booked on a free BikeSafe course with them on Saturday, one guy on a Suzuki was stopped the other day for speeding and was just told not to be so stupid and it had more impression on him than a booking, not been speeding since.