TOGS ride out 24th April

ok i have a plan. involves some wheeler dealing but i just realised its payday that weekend, so im sure a trip to bluewater or lakeside might be enoug, maybe even macarthur glen outlet in ashford....

so might still be there :)

six, the only reason my balls are in her handbag is so she can fondle them whenever she wants..... kinda comforting :P :up:

Nice one :thumb: do you reckon she could fit another set in there

she would probably carry them in this :P

http://cos.h-cdn.co/assets/15/44/980x490/landscape-1446156068-sac-backpack.jpg

Dudes, looks like I'm off games for a bit - got to spend the day in hospital with my girlie tomorrow and she's going to need looking after for a while.

Sorry chums, I was looking forward to seeing you all!

That's a shame mate. Hope your gf gets better soon :thumb:

I can not make this now ladies and gents. :crybaby:

Noo!

Thats a shame :(

Hopefully see you at the next one..

Hopefully I will make the next one as I do enjoy the company of fellow bikers.

Its purely for financial reasons that I can't make this one and not cos you guys and gals have scared me off :lol:

Basically because I have been offered a cheap car (see seperate post in general chat)that I am oohing and arrghing wether to buy or not .

Geez why is nothing in life ever simple. If my previous car hadn't gone bang everything would have been fine. You can probably find parts of the engine in great blakenham anyway :offtopic: :hammer:

Will meet you at Birchanger at 11:30?

Also no plans for a fuel stop on the ride, however i think there is a petrol station tesco somewhere in walden.

It's a short ride anyway only about 20 miles (check route).

weather looks ok, so all good for me! Just gotta find the pub, not been there before, plus I only have my phone as sat-nav! Still, be good to meet u all.

Also gotta watch out for someone wielding green paint as someone threatened to paint my steed green a while back and I'm not sure my alarm guards me against that!