Bike work

megawatt

As I travel north from Derbyshire to Scotland and back south again on the west side of the country, I'm hoping to pick up some paid work. Ideally doing services, maintenance, modifications on motorbikes. I have most tools and if I need anything I'll buy it. I'm cheaper than anybody else and I will teach you to do your own maintenance as I work. Pm me for my mobile number and we'll chat about it?

Ooo yeah I would use you to teach me how to do some bits on the bike. Wrong timing though, nothing needs doing yet (fingers crossed haha)

How about doing a bit of basic service tuition? Oil change, chain adjustment, brake fluid and such.

make some YouTube vids and make some cash from the advertising.

Stick an advert on a Chinese Bike forum, you'll be rich (or in prison) before you know it :mrgreen:

If you come back over this way at any point in your travels, give me a shout - Crystal has a rather unhappy old GS500 on the driveway and it either needs more love than I can give it or a second opinion to tell her to scrap the darn thing already :lol:

or a second opinion to tell her to scrap the darn thing already :lol:

Let me know if you're getting rid

Interested? It needs more than a fair bit of work, I must warn :shock:

Im thinking electric bike project

• 3 weeks later...

Don't bother with the "adverts" on Youtube...you will earn nothing.

Why don't you put out your qualifications/apprentice time served details etc

Im in York and have 2 bikes that need repair...I have all the tools you need/heated garage (yes!!)...and can help you with youtube/websites etc...and I pay

Im time poor and cash poorer..but can afford to pay you if you let me know your hourly rate

• 3 years later...