Due to lack of support the default style on the forum is going to be changing and the current default style will be removed!

For more information see this thread
https://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/vie ... =6&t=71349

Forum Updates

Advice on using the forum and help with general computer problems. You can also post here as a guest for log in and activation problems.
Hoggs
Moderator
Posts: 8473
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:58 pm
Gender: Female
Bike(s): ZX-6R
Location: North London
Challenge Score: 40
Has liked: 2741 times
Been liked: 2150 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Hoggs » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Glorian wrote: So er... where are all my old likes? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What all 6 of them?
NOT SIGNED UP FOR THE 2019 CHALLENGE?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! DO IT DO IT DO IT NOW viewtopic.php?f=12&t=68681

ImageStopping you having fun since 2017

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33139
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Challenge Score: 10
Has liked: 2827 times
Been liked: 2553 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Stu » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Westbeef wrote:Cant see it on tapatalk, gonna have to put this app in the bin! Thank the glorious Lime lords!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

works on the mobile version

But tapatalk is a standalone app that has nothing to do with the forum software .......maybe they will include it in time
Fines are taxes for doing bad, taxes are fines for doing good.

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4319
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:52 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Yamaha XJ6 N SP
Location: Colchester.. or not
Has liked: 160 times
Been liked: 199 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Glorian » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:05 pm

Just load it in mobile browser. Works fine.
I love donuts

User avatar
Westbeef
Fireman Sam!
Posts: 4253
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:47 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): CBR600F Sport
Location: Manchester
Has liked: 368 times
Been liked: 938 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Westbeef » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Stu wrote:
Westbeef wrote:Cant see it on tapatalk, gonna have to put this app in the bin! Thank the glorious Lime lords!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

works on the mobile version

But tapatalk is a standalone app that has nothing to do with the forum software .......maybe they will include it in time
Thats why the app is now going in the bin :).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4319
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:52 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Yamaha XJ6 N SP
Location: Colchester.. or not
Has liked: 160 times
Been liked: 199 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Glorian » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:08 pm

I miss moaning about the lack of a like button more than I like having it back :D
Last edited by Glorian on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love donuts

User avatar
Westbeef
Fireman Sam!
Posts: 4253
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:47 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): CBR600F Sport
Location: Manchester
Has liked: 368 times
Been liked: 938 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Westbeef » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:11 pm

Can we get a dis-like button? Mainly for Glorians posts.
Image

User avatar
Gin
Posts: 8228
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:51 pm
Gender: Female
Bike(s): XJ6, Sprint 1050
Location: Milton Keynes
Has liked: 617 times
Been liked: 412 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Gin » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Glorian wrote:I miss moaning about the lack of a like button more than I like having it back :D
Stu, is it possible to create a new class on here (Like Moderator, donator etc) that's "Doghouse"..

Bright Pink name and restricted posting or something :mrgreen:
Palmtop Tiger
Previously Tsurugi-ijin x

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4319
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:52 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Yamaha XJ6 N SP
Location: Colchester.. or not
Has liked: 160 times
Been liked: 199 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Glorian » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Westbeef wrote:Can we get a dis-like button? Mainly for Glorians posts.
Glorian
Posts: 3733
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:52
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki Bandit 600S
Challenge tag: 180
Location: Colchester
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Westbeef
Prius
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:47
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Honda CBF125
Location: Manchester
Has Liked: 1 time
MISSING LIKES
I love donuts

User avatar
RantMachine
Posts: 6382
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:51 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): None... for now
Location: Denver, CO
Has liked: 620 times
Been liked: 505 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by RantMachine » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Yaaaay like button yaaaaaay! :D
Disclaimer: RantMachine don't know shit

Image

User avatar
Westbeef
Fireman Sam!
Posts: 4253
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:47 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): CBR600F Sport
Location: Manchester
Has liked: 368 times
Been liked: 938 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Westbeef » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Glorian wrote:
Westbeef wrote:Can we get a dis-like button? Mainly for Glorians posts.
Glorian
Posts: 3733
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:52
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki Bandit 600S
Challenge tag: 180
Location: Colchester
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Westbeef
Prius
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:47
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Honda CBF125
Location: Manchester
Has Liked: 1 time
MISSING LIKES
I think my likes received to posts ratio is far better than yours tbh.
Image

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33139
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Challenge Score: 10
Has liked: 2827 times
Been liked: 2553 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Stu » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:18 pm

tsurugi-ijin wrote:
Glorian wrote:I miss moaning about the lack of a like button more than I like having it back :D
Stu, is it possible to create a new class on here (Like Moderator, donator etc) that's "Doghouse"..

Bright Pink name and restricted posting or something :mrgreen:
I have a ban button :?

:lol:
Fines are taxes for doing bad, taxes are fines for doing good.

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4319
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:52 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Yamaha XJ6 N SP
Location: Colchester.. or not
Has liked: 160 times
Been liked: 199 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Glorian » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:18 pm

It's only been back for the last half hour. I've made at most 10 posts?
I love donuts

User avatar
RantMachine
Posts: 6382
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:51 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): None... for now
Location: Denver, CO
Has liked: 620 times
Been liked: 505 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by RantMachine » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:51 pm

Yeah but people could easily "like" some of your older posts if they wanted to.
Disclaimer: RantMachine don't know shit

Image

User avatar
Westbeef
Fireman Sam!
Posts: 4253
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:47 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): CBR600F Sport
Location: Manchester
Has liked: 368 times
Been liked: 938 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Westbeef » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Glorain = 1 like per 1245 posts

Beefy = 1 like per 353 posts

8-)
Image

User avatar
Joeman
Subscriber
Posts: 11582
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): BMW S1000RR, KTM300.. etc
Location: Sevenoaks, UK
Has liked: 1787 times
Been liked: 1401 times

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Joeman » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:56 pm

RantMachine wrote:Yeah but people could easily "like" some of your older posts if they wanted to.
Could probably write a script that goes back and presses the like button on every post... But I won't becaue I don't like that idea.
Image

Return to “Forum Advice, Updates and Computer Help”