WK650tr

There will be 2 WK,s and 1 CFMoto650Tr........its just a2 wheeled meet up...any bike will do.......your always welcome...as is anyone :thumb:
Might be 3 WK 650TR's, if the guy from Liverpool joins us as he said he would, I will meet up with him in Chester as for the weather I have just done the Ride to wall in 12 Hrs of pouring rain, the TR did have 1 minor fault for around 5 minutes on way back, the main beam cam on in a torrential downpour, so I will be there even if on my own.

Mine did that.....have plenty of WD40 in the switchgear......not done it since!

Looking forward to next Sunday...be good to meet up again. :thumb:

Are we throwing the meet up open to anyone who wants to join us anybody who does can then see how good the TR's really are built in a KTM owned factory.

Ok Phil :thumb:

No one around here to ask.....just cruiser guys down our street.......and they don't even acknowledge my exsistance when I ride past :D

My TR gets quite a lot of interest and people do acknowledge me now, one guy went the next day and bought one after seeing mine, but I have never seen him since, if I should come across him will invite him to meet

Ok Phil :thumb:

No one around here to ask.....just cruiser guys down our street.......and they don't even acknowledge my exsistance when I ride past :D

I have joined my local Blood Bikes, great bunch of fellows, we meet once a month and some of us have ride outs, I am not a rider for them yet, have to get either my IAM or ERS, then I will be assessed on one of the Blood Bikes and if I pass that, will be able to ride for them.

We also have a couple of local clubs who meet on a Thursday Night, go to one which meets between 5 & 8, go there for tea, then the other one which is Conwy Club ( Home of the Dragon Rally ) they met between 8 & 10 PM go there on way back

Still on for Sunday subject to weather??

Your profile says Holmfirth, there is me from Bangor and another from Liverpool are you coming down the M56, I could contact the Lad from Liverpool you could perhaps meet up near Runcorn or Stanlow Services, I am meeting him either near A41 or Tesco's at Broughton

Still on for Sunday subject to weather??

Your profile says Holmfirth, there is me from Bangor and another from Liverpool are you coming down the M56, I could contact the Lad from Liverpool you could perhaps meet up near Runcorn or Stanlow Services, I am meeting him either near A41 or Tesco's at Broughton

Not thought about it as yet. Going through high peak sounds much nicer but I need to have a look at what my choices of route are.

If it's pissing it down before I set off then I won't bother but if it's raining whilst out then fair do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather forecast for my area for Sunday says....

Sunny intervals and 7c.............maybe a shower in the afternoon. 8-)

So as long as its dry when I am due to set off.........I will be there.......should be there around midday.

what is this thread about?

Is it a review thread for the WK650tr.. or something else thats been hidden here on the offchance that nobody notices. :popcorn:

I think this started out about how we rate our WK650TR's and any problems we have, looks like other owner's, have come across the thread and it seems to have changed tack.

• 2 weeks later...
what is this thread about?

Is it a review thread for the WK650tr.. or something else thats been hidden here on the offchance that nobody notices. :popcorn:

If you're gonna start picking on every thread that's gone wildly off topic you're gonna be busy for the next few months :roll:

I did mean restricted, I know they are not designed to dropped but they have a bump stop in the middle of the fairing that has done its job, yes it a little scratched but it cost only £7.00 quid to replace it, footpeg just short of tenner.

An extra bump stop would have protected the pannier and footpeg.

Just double checked the noise I thought was just ignition related, it is however engine related but cannot be heard when riding, the squeal which sounds like some gears dry, water or oil pump is ear piercing but goes quiet above 3500 and then it is a smooth as silk.

Noise turned out to be Fuel Pump, dealer replaced under warranty