Looking for some recommendations on the following items...

*Waterproof Mount for a GPS/Mobile Phone (I will be doing the occasional journey that requires me to have some guidance so I'm not looking for anything high in price.)

*Adjustable Levers (Are they worth it?)

*Helmet intercoms (something cheap, cheerful, and reliable. A friend said he got a Bluetooth pair for £50 that work great but can't remember where he got them from. They could be paired to either communicate with your pillion or even make/take a phone call and even music from his iPhone.)

To fit a Honda CBR500R 2014.

1.Do not use GPS -Rather get lost as too proud to get help :lol:

2.Adjustable levers -I have them. Cost me £15 pounds including postage.Ha! They are best things ever. Had them for over 2 years now and they are just easy to adjust and looking really good, nice sporty shape and colour (they come in all sorts of colours, mine are black with a hint of red). Will find you a link... Really worth a try.

3. Do not use that. I have no pillion and ...Billy no mates :cry: :x

Gps is one of the best items I have for out and about on the bike!

A dedicated sat nav is better than a mobile some may argue but that's my opinion

There is some cheap headsets available on eBay and some members have had success with them I have a scala rider Q3 and it works great it will connect to 4 headsets but can only talk to one at a time and can have phone GPS or mp3 connected all at the same time

:stupid:

Dedicated GPS for the bike, i have mine on the bike all the time.

Check out EBay for the levers. Got mine there and they give more adjustment than the standard ones fitted to the Bandit.

Use a scala Q1 for linking to Phone and SatNav. Don't take pillions so can't say what the comms is like.