Secret Santa

Gin

Someone's getting an obsolete motircycle bit through the post :)

Shhh it will be a dead give away haha

can postman deliver an er5 then? :mrgreen:

Yeh if he starts tomorrow , will take a few weeks in bit form.

Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas! :mrgreen:

:love: First off to say a massive thank you to those who agreed to take part; it's obvious to say this wouldn't work without you and your support!

If you check your PMs you should have the name and address of your poor soul who needs a little Christmas magic.. It's now up to you all to make Christmas fun and joyful! :yay:

(Please ensure I haven't given you your own address in the PM.. I am sleepy this morning and frankly a bit of a moron most of the time! :lol: )

Ok so...

What to do now:

1.) Sort the gift for your recipient and send it out before the Christmas post cut-offs.

Recommended to wrap in christmassy wrapping... Don't just wedge a pair of socks in a jiffy bag :wink:

2.) When you get your gift, post in here that it's arrived and what you got. Feel free to post pictures of what you got, how it arrived and your guesses on who sent it! :thumb:

Hey

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIN[

You want to make a thread for everyone to share a picture of what they were sent? Could always be a larf :D

I was assuming people would just keep posting in this one! :D

Can we have a date to share the picture of what we got on the 22nd December ? I am only saying it because some presents might be delivered earlier and it would be obvious who left to yet get the present, and who have who etc So it's kinda time to get your act together... :shock: