Is it me or the Christmas??? Wondering...

Guest Sleepy_RR

I think they should make it law that Christmas happens every 2 years, comes round to quick .

Why so often? :shock:

Although they can keep bringing out mince pies

Cause I couldn't make the three pairs of socks and y fronts I get every year last more than 2 years, :(

I enjoy the break from work, but I am sure I would enjoy more festive spirit if the build up started on the 1st of December not the 1st of July! :roll:

The build up seems to start earlier and earlier and by the time it arrives I am already p1ssed off with the idea of Christmas.

All xmas advertising and any mention of xamas should be banned until the 1st of December.

I don't really care for Christmas. I like the time off work, and will quite happily put Christmas music on in the office and wear a silly hat/jumper/t-shirt. But hate the extra traffic on the road and all the fakery that goes on with people. Not everyone has a perfect family that all gets along, yet everyone assumes that everyone should get along "because it is Christmas". Winds me up too....

I enjoy the break from work, but I am sure I would enjoy more festive spirit if the build up started on the 1st of December not the 1st of July! :roll:

The build up seems to start earlier and earlier and by the time it arrives I am already p1ssed off with the idea of Christmas.

All xmas advertising and any mention of xamas should be banned until the 1st of December.

Yip so true. Christmas advertising starts in July, New Year talk starts in November, Easter prep starts in January :| One of the annoying parts of this is "Did you know that Christmas is coming " REALLY??? :shock: I didn't know it will come same time as in last 2015 years :lol:

I don't really care for Christmas. I like the time off work...

Because most people take time off for Christmas/New Year it make me be even more desirable at work especially over that time and on top of all that I also get paid double for those days.SAweeet :thumb:

I guess I'm lucky that all my family get on ok together...... 8-)

Don't get me wrong my family get on great together. I just don't get on with them :P

So far, I have bought my wife a wooden stake, a crucifix, some silver and a bottle of water that I blessed (I'm ordained by the Church of the Latter-day Dude). I'm liking the way this Xmas' theme is shaping up, I might even enjoy it.

Christmas adverts are the work of the devil. I really do loathe the kind of people who get excited that the new John Lewis Christmas advert has come out. The only thing I enjoy about it is the inevitable travesty that the internet will make of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-boTd04tgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNkniZU4VsA