Christmas Shopping

XmisterIS

I've just bought Christmas presents for the entire extended family in one hour flat, while casually lying in bed.

And tomorrow the Great Unwashed will pile into Southampton city centre to get angry with each other on the roads, drive round the car park 6 times trying to find a space, drag themselves through over-crowded shops without really knowing what they want to buy and finally have to go home with only half their intended purchases because after five hours of feeling like a human sardine, little Johnny will have had a meltdown and shat himself in the queue in Argos.

I love online shopping! I have amazon prime, it has more than paid for itself already. Plus you're guaranteed next day delivery for nothing. It's well worth it if you're like me and the thought of actually going into a shop and buying real things with actual money is a chore!

Edited by XmisterIS

I love online shopping! I have amazon prime, it has more than paid for itself already. Plus you're guaranteed next day delivery for nothing.
My motto is, if it aint on Amazon you aint getting it :mrgreen:

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Love Amazon Prime, so so worth it! :mrgreen:

Christmas shopping best done in a pub with free Wifi, get a few people together and you would be amazed what you can find...

Still going to Winchester Christmas Market to take in the festive spirit with misses, we will be on the bike then we cannot buy anything :D

I do not shop online or buy items anywhere else either... I give money so they can get themselves what they want. Hassle free and all are more than happy :D

Whoever gets cash in their Secret Santa its from Sleepy :wink:

I do not shop online or buy items anywhere else either... I give money so they can get themselves what they want. Hassle free and all are more than happy :D

Whoever gets cash in their Secret Santa its from Sleepy :wink:

Ahahaha I was seriously considering this :lol:

I'm doing that next year with the girl. I'm never going through a repeat of the last six weeks again. It's that or seeing if I can get a 16yr old adopted. thinking-face.png

I'm doing that next year with the girl. I'm never going through a repeat of the last six weeks again. It's that or seeing if I can get a 16yr old adopted. thinking-face.png

Decisions decisions decisions :)

Christmas shopping best done in a pub with free Wifi, get a few people together and you would be amazed what you can find...

Still going to Winchester Christmas Market to take in the festive spirit with misses, we will be on the bike then we cannot buy anything :D

Drop in at the Wiltshire Chilli Farm stall if you are at the Winchester Christmas Market - my daughter may be working on it but, even if not, they make awesome chilli stuff

I'm all done too. Mixture of Amazon, EBay and getting off my arse and driving to Cambridge, which was surprisingly empty (probably all logging into Amazon)....

The most stress free Christmas time I've ever had (at the moment...)

I went into the city centre last weekend so I could post my Secret Santa stuff, couldn't believe how quiet it was! Only queued for 5 minutes at the post office, and nearly saw as many carol singers as I did shoppers :shock:

I guess that more and more people are doing all their shopping in the Black Friday sales, too. Still doesn't make sense to me that the retailers have imported that... why sell stuff at a massive markdown when Christmas is just around the corner? I guess it makes more sense for the Yanks who don't care about Christmas as much, but really baffles me in this country... :scratch: