Secret Santa

Gin

Yeah I'm with Sleepy on this. If you REALLY don't have the willpower to wait until Christmas day, at least keep it hush until everyone else has had a fair chance to open theirs!

We can just say. "Received mine" or something like that and when we all do then will be time to post on here..so date might change :thumb:

Aye, Feel free to post a picture of how the item arrived and how much of an effort went into the Christmas wrapping but don't reveal the item before Christmas :thumb:

If someone's made a tonne of effort to wrap something well, then that def deserves a picture when it gets to you!

Aye, Feel free to post a picture of how the item arrived and how much of an effort went into the Christmas wrapping but don't reveal the item before Christmas :thumb:

If someone's made a tonne of effort to wrap something well[/b], then that def deserves a picture when it gets to you!

You do know this is going to be a dead give-away to whoever you buy for :D .

Also it's going to be obvious who Hoggs is gifting to when they get something wrapped in this stuff;

http://www.walesoncraic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/grumpy-Christmas.jpg

.....I haven't even started shopping yet :oops: Christmas is miles off yet though :lol:

not many posting days left tho if royal mail go on a 5 day strike like they are threatening to

WHAT? FYI to my secret santa your gift may be late :lol: :lol:

.....I haven't even started shopping yet :oops: Christmas is miles off yet though :lol:

not many posting days left tho if royal mail go on a 5 day strike like they are threatening to

Oh for flying fucks sakes :roll:

Bunch of tossers holding the country to ransom... :evil:

Oh for flying f**k sakes :roll:

*cough* network rail *cough*

My family do not live within 50 mile of each other in fact some are countries apart. My daughter thinks it great for the last 3 years she has got Christmas presents as late as August.

Just dont let the gits hold you to ransom... Unless it's the motorbike tyres that should of arrived last Sunday :evil:

That means I wont go to see mum (normally a bike run) as I cannot be arsed with ques in the car on the A34, M40, M6 etc on the way north....

Sounds like a great opportunity for us conscientious biker types to make a few quid and deliver all the parcels and letters the other w*nkers don't want to. Gonna start with my own secret santa :lol:

maybe not ... :D

Genius idea! I'd pinch it, if it weren't for the fact that I almost need a new rear tyre and I'm almost due for a service but I reckon I can drag it out to my next pay cheque if I keep my riding down to just the essential stuff :lol:

Hang in there, Ollie. You never know what [secret] Santa will bring! :lol:

Better yet, now Argos delivery drivers are saying they're going to strike in the run up to Christmas too...

Swear to god these union bast*rds do absolutely nothing to engender sympathy to their cause among the public :evil:

Blame greedy bosses who pay peanuts and expect people to work all hours god sent :wink:

Pfft that's just the norm these days! Screwing over everyone else who is already having to deal with their own version of that is just a dick move.

But back on topic...

Dear (secret) Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year and anything Stu says to the contrary is a filthy lie.

My rear wheel has a 4.60 - 18 rim and is happiest when running a Dunlop D606 ( but we could probably slum it with a Heidenau K60). And remember, the £10 limit is more of a guideline than a law :mrgreen:

Isn't it the post office rather than Royal Mail? If that's right parcels will still be sorted and delivered and apparently main stream post offices won't be affected. Still be cheaper to go via myhermes or someone anyway, despite them being quite shit.