I'm old and I don't understand...

I got taught at school to be politically correct you don't call someone fat you call them differently sized. Didn't go down well when I quipped "yeah differently sized because they are fat".

My school also tried to teach us to call a prostitute a sex care worker.

I got taught at school to be politically correct you don't call someone fat you call them differently sized. Didn't go down well when I quipped "yeah differently sized because they are fat".

I got taught at school to be kind and tolerant ...and other similar gay stuff ballocks :roll: :lol:

I got taught at school to be kind and tolerant ...and other similar gay stuff ballocks :roll: [emoji38]

No people should definitely be kind and tolerant to each other.

But the PC stuff is out of hand.

In my eyes a Christian should wish a Jew a Happy Hanukkah and the Jew should wish a Christian a Merry Xmas. Not this happy holidays bollocks. Just wish the religion a happy whatever they celebrate.

I got taught at school to be kind and tolerant ...and other similar gay stuff ballocks :roll: [emoji38]

No people should definitely be kind and tolerant to each other.

But the PC stuff is out of hand.

In my eyes a Christian should wish a Jew a Happy Hanukkah and the Jew should wish a Christian a Merry Xmas. Not this happy holidays bollocks. Just wish the religion a happy whatever they celebrate.

In my eyes I just simply don't care :D

I have my own beliefs but do I want to make a big statement and go out there forcing my personal opinion or preferences. No. I really live the way I want and just simply don't give a f*ck about anyone and anything until that is not making my life difficult. So be black, yellow, green or red. Old, fat small or a foreigner. Ride scooter or Harley or skateboard. Believe in Jesus, Budda or Teletubbies..I just don't give a shit who you are and what your beliefs are. I have my life I keep it to myself and "you" should do to. :D

Hold on there dear boy, us Pastafarians call this time of year "Holiday" - a special time of year when we enjoy the sacred trio of pasta, beer and sex care workers.

Hold on there dear boy, us Pastafarians call this time of year "Holiday" - a special time of year when we enjoy the sacred trio of pasta, beer and sex care workers.

All hail his noodley appendage.

I reckon I have about two to three years left until language has changed in such a way that I become that older relation everybody apologises for. "Oh Uncle Dave, he's such a daft cisphobic w**ker but we love him," simply because I don't appreciate or care what words are then exceptionally offensive.

I'm tired. I'm tired of everybody who suddenly got a prize at sports day now thinking they have the automatic right to whinge about everything they don't like. And yes, I see the irony here. People are morons, I don't give a shit how they self-identify or get their rocks off...I hate them all equally.

I reckon I have about two to three years left until language has changed in such a way that I become that older relation everybody apologises for. "Oh Uncle Dave, he's such a daft cisphobic w**ker but we love him," simply because I don't appreciate or care what words are then exceptionally offensive.

I'm tired. I'm tired of everybody who suddenly got a prize at sports day now thinking they have the automatic right to whinge about everything they don't like. And yes, I see the irony here. People are morons, I don't give a shit how they self-identify or get their rocks off...I hate them all equally.

Sounds like a philosophy I can get behind. Where do we vote? :popcorn:

When I were a lad, you only got a prize if you put some effort in and won. If you lost, then well played but try harder next time.

Kids expect everything for nothing nowadays and I do feel some blame lies with the parents raising them. I will try my hardest to raise my kid same as I was raised so she turns out a decent human being.

Kids expect everything for nothing nowadays and I do feel some blame lies with the parents raising them. I will try my hardest to raise my kid same as I was raised so she turns out a decent human being.

I am hearing this all the time and so jealous that all people I am talking to had amazing childhood etc Both my "parents" been/are total w**kers so raised myself and damn it's been difficult. So if some wonder why I am a bit silly/odd well...I did it all by myself :D I do not have my own kids because I am very immature and just so happy to continue life in this state :D

My parents were from the "wrap them in cotton wool" school of thought, so naturally me and my brother were the odd ones out at school with great grades and almost no practical skills, until we both went off the rails as much as possible at the earliest opportunity :lol: If I ever have kids I'm going to make a point of not raising them the way my parents brought me up, children need to be told no once in a while and shown the value of hard work... and none of this "if you hit them back you're as bad as they are" crap that turns victims into defenceless nervous wrecks. I'd keep most of their core values, though. They're genuine progressives, none of this politically correct shite, and I'm glad I was brought up in that. Taught me that you don't shit on people if they don't deserve it. Then I learned for myself that when they do, you have a f**king vindaloo first :lol: