TMBF Rally 2017 attendance list and discussion

Stu

Jin,

Rally 'T'-Shirts?

8-)

Happy to do the ones for next year! :mrgreen:

I'm still working on the reprint for this year, just work is stressing me to the eyeballs at the moment! :cry:

I would be happy to reduce the stress and say don't worry about a reprint and I will be happy with a xxl for next year.

• 1 month later...
Can I say, Newbies should defo come to this. I did and I had a top time, I didn't know a soul and everyone was very welcoming and I even learned a few things about bike maintenance. :D

I definitely want to, but the 11th is the wife's birthday! I'm only in Notts, so could hopefully make it along for at least a bit, but the whole thing might be pushing my luck!

Can I say, Newbies should defo come to this. I did and I had a top time, I didn't know a soul and everyone was very welcoming and I even learned a few things about bike maintenance. :D

It's kinda impressive you stuck around to be honest.

I definitely want to, but the 11th is the wife's birthday! I'm only in Notts, so could hopefully make it along for at least a bit, but the whole thing might be pushing my luck!

Come early Saturday, make the ride-out and stay for the party :)

It's kinda impressive you stuck around to be honest.

For the maintenance, or the whole event? :D

... there are two types of people.

People who can read and Beefy.

Hey! Am I missing something he said "ill not be there"....

Edit: my reply sounds like I think he is coming, I was trying to say I was hoping to do that again.