Poetic justice

TC1474

:shock: I think that's called having WAY too much time on your hands. I'd have just asked the guy to move the van. But I guess I'm just one of those annoying people who voice their grievances rather than resort to insanity.

:shock: I think that's called having WAY too much time on your hands. I'd have just asked the guy to move the van. But I guess I'm just one of those annoying people who voice their grievances rather than resort to insanity.

:stupid:

So he plans an elaborate prank to show a van driver how selfish he was being.... So Elaborate in fact that the van driver didn't get it, at all. Not a surprise really :roll:

Sorry but this is just daft!

Tell the bloke the vans blocking your drive or shift it out of the way with a note left in explaining..

This is just playing with someone with no progressive outcome.. :|

It does seem like a massive case of shitting on your own doorstep... one thing to get petty revenge, another thing altogether to tell the whole internet about it :roll:

As it was, he messed the bloke around, got his jollies, and got away with it. But now, the tradesman who lost six hours of his day knows who the culprit was and where they live! Dickery inbound, methinks...

It does seem like a massive case of shitting on your own doorstep... one thing to get petty revenge, another thing altogether to tell the whole internet about it :roll:

As it was, he messed the bloke around, got his jollies, and got away with it. But now, the tradesman who lost six hours of his day knows who the culprit was and where they live! Dickery inbound, methinks...

It's because he is half baked!

We should all pop in there and park our bikes :D

Opposite us, when we lived in Brum, was a medical centre. All times of day, every day of the week, people would park across our drive and block the car in or prevent it from being parked.

I began by asking people nicely to move, or not to park there...if I saw them. And I'd go into the medical centre to ask them to ask the driver to move.

Not once, not one single time, did I ever get anything back other than abuse or threats of violence. People are horrible when you point out they've done something idiotic or selfish.

It's because he is half baked!

We should all pop in there and park our bikes :D

If I had a load of bikes park over my drive and they wouldn't move after being politely asked they'd all be getting kicked over.

I began by asking people nicely to move, or not to park there...if I saw them. And I'd go into the medical centre to ask them to ask the driver to move.

Not once, not one single time, did I ever get anything back other than abuse or threats of violence. People are horrible when you point out they've done something idiotic or selfish.

Well yeah after asking you can be a dick about it. But this guy went from 0 to completely unnecessary douche right off the bat

Also you lived in Brum what did you expect

Also you lived in Brum what did you expect

A question asked many times during the four years. I've no idea why we moved there, it wasn't anything like the Caribbean where we'd just spent five years that was for sure.