So, What did you get for Christmas?

Tango

A 27" monitor to replace my ageing 19" one! a bottle of JD some JD honey fudge chocolates socks a Bikers' Britain: Great Motorbike Rides book which I will make use of that :) and a lot of other odds and sods

No tools this year which is a change :lol:

I was slightly spoilt ...

... apart from new motorcycle boots, I got the customery socks and pants plus one or two other things like

deoderant

Toblerone :D

shoes

JD :D

JD Fire :D

JD Honey with its own JD glass

Elvis book ... Hey, stop sniggering

Winter coat

Motorcycle kew ring

And a watch ... forgot that!

Edited by Phooey

Twelve pairs of socks (again!), a woolly jumper (thanks aunt Lil... still knitting at 89 years old, though purple really doesn't suit me...), and some chocolate. I am allergic to chocolate but I guess it is the thought that counts as they say. As for useful stuff, I got a new pressure gauge and a new bike security chain so not too bad really :)

... apart from new motorcycle boots, I got the customery socks and pants plus one or two other things like

deoderant

shoes

Winter coat

Motorcycle kew ring

Elvis book? Which book is that? Elvis is awesome! No sniggering from me!

Quite a lot of chocolate.. need to give this away before I wolf it all.

The gems in my haul this year:

- leatherman Squirt PS4 mini multi-tool for taking out on the bike and mountain bike

- Keiss heated jacket!

- the David Millar book "the racer"

A good year, I am most pleased.

deoderant

shoes

Winter coat

Motorcycle kew ring

It's called, "Elvis. The legend lives on"

http://www.theworks.co.uk/p/music-books/elvis-presley---the-legend-lives-on/9781786702289?CAWELAID=720011340002451097&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=18221917361&CATCI=pla-98622388361&catargetid=720011340002258989&cadevice=c&gclid=Cj0KEQiAnIPDBRC7t5zJs4uQu5UBEiQA7u5Ne9DyMnGUZ5A_F6eJDQe6y8LMHnqdrtrDRc-wj81Ta50aAg4B8P8HAQ

deoderant

shoes

Winter coat

Motorcycle kew ring

It's called, "Elvis. The legend lives on"

http://www.theworks.co.uk/p/music-books/elvis-presley---the-legend-lives-on/9781786702289?CAWELAID=720011340002451097&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=18221917361&CATCI=pla-98622388361&catargetid=720011340002258989&cadevice=c&gclid=Cj0KEQiAnIPDBRC7t5zJs4uQu5UBEiQA7u5Ne9DyMnGUZ5A_F6eJDQe6y8LMHnqdrtrDRc-wj81Ta50aAg4B8P8HAQ

I am going to get that. I grew up in a house with parents who were Elvis mad and it rubbed off on me. Love him. Looks like a great book. Thank you :)

I am going to get that. I grew up in a house with parents who were Elvis mad and it rubbed off on me. Love him. Looks like a great book. Thank you :)

Also got the CD advertised on TV too ... forgot that.

Got a red letter day to drive 2 of 3 cars from fast and furious. Dom torettos cammero ss supercharged, Nissan r34 gtr, and the orange supra. 3 laps in each :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nice! Don't forget to get some pics :)

I had something similar a few years ago, it was going well until I overdid it on a corner and spun a porsche gt2 off the track... The instructor was not impressed!

Got a red letter day to drive 2 of 3 cars from fast and furious. Dom torettos cammero ss supercharged, Nissan r34 gtr, and the orange supra. 3 laps in each :)

Nice! Don't forget to get some pics :)

I had something similar a few years ago, it was going well until I overdid it on a corner and spun a porsche gt2 off the track... The instructor was not impressed!

Pics will be compulsory lol.

Let's hope I don't do to the camero what vin diesel did in the films

People ask for things that AREN'T bike related??!? :shock:

Oh no... not only.

Look what Santa gave me...

An ANWB (Dutch AA) road services sidecar-combo.

It is a 70 years anniversary model of the BSA, one of the very first bikes they used as 'service cars'.

It all started in the year 1946 with seven Harley Davidsons Liberator with sidecars.

Me very happy ! :mrgreen:

WW-span-1.jpg

WW-span-2.jpg

I already have some road services combos.

4 from NL (the latest included; the one in front), 1 (on the right for the viewer) from the German 'Strassenwacht'.

And 3 of them have the sidecar on the left (GB's AA), one of which is an ancient 'Matchbox' model.

The smallest is just 1,5 cm.

WW-All-1c.jpg

I got this. To be fair I did buy it for myself.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/cruxiform/7B82ED21-082F-4B2A-A3F4-60854E55B348.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/cruxiform/60514209-42CD-49AD-B8B9-55E6141B999B.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/cruxiform/1587BCC0-3F64-449B-A6C5-611119D62F1D.jpg