CBR125 2004 Problem

Adsh

Hi Adsh, I would stick to the stock sprockets ,front 15 and rear 42, you could check them on your bike to see if someone has already changed to different sizes, getting into sprocket changes can alter your ride and chain DID 124 links :thumb:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CBR125-RR-2004-2010-Heavy-Duty-Chain-And-Sprocket-Kit-Set-CBR125-/301686297332?hash=item463de792f4:g:sYAAAOSw~gRV3zTD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

• 2 months later...

Good morning,

Sorry its been so long since posting you would guys would not believe the poor run of luck I am having right now! Enjoying my bike and I have decided to try and find a cheap 600cc to take my test on :)

Anyway I have another problem with my bike :D I think it might be gear box related but not 100%, when I am on the throttle it will sporadically make a metallic "ting" it will do it a few times then fly off like it should.. also if I open the throttle and then shut it, you can hear and feel things moving around from what sounds like the gear box. Before I take it off and get cold hands am I looking in the right place?

• 1 month later...

All fixed, turns out I neglected the chain and it was that causing the problem, came at a good time in a way as I had to replace the rear tyre sent it into my local shop and it ended up costing me £195 :( I had the chain and two new sprockets

You sound pretty handy with a spanner from what I've read. Next time change the chain and sprockets yourself, it's really simple. As for tyre changes remove the wheel and take it to the shop, it should cost around £20 if you provide the tyre.

• 3 months later...

I have a new issue :) I am fairly sure I know what it is.. could someone please confirm or deny its the regulator/rectifier..

No charging on the battery,

gone through a brand new bulb in a couple of weeks

Battery is around 10 months old

I do not have a multimeter to do testing so I thought I would dive in and try solutions lol

yeah it had an overnight charge, its just not getting charge from the bike I had a look at the part its £20 2nd hand I only need it for another year then I am on to getting a new big bike lol

I rode for around 25 mins turned it off and the battery was flat, had to bump start it - the starter button does literally nothing no lights etc