CB750F2N Cafe Racer Project.

Yeah, I took them on the phone and then tried to download them onto my tablet to edit them.....but the tablet wasn't having none of it......so I had to upload them unedited from the phone.......damn tablet is getting slower by the day..... :roll:

• 3 months later...

Is there an update for this thread? literally the only reason I use the forum now any possibility of owning a bike is off the cards for 3+ years!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Been too busy riding the other one......but now that "summer" has ended I'll be back at it...... :wink:

What did happen to the project , was it finished :(

Erm....no.....The frame, wheels, swing arm and various engine covers have been powder coated now......so it's now down to cleaning and painting the engine......rebuilding and painting the calipers.....and stripping and rejetting the carbs. ......then reassembly and wiring......so, hopefully I'll get time over the coming months. Finances....or the lack of have slowed things a bit...... :wink:

Erm....no.....The frame, wheels, swing arm and various engine covers have been powder coated now......so it's now down to cleaning and painting the engine......rebuilding and painting the calipers.....and stripping and rejetting the carbs. ......then reassembly and wiring......so, hopefully I'll get time over the coming months. Finances....or the lack of have slowed things a bit...... :wink:

cleaning costs nothing :seeya:

cleaning costs nothing :seeya:

Except elbow grease..... :wink:

Trouble is, my OCD won't allow me to just clean things.....and every job I do on it leads to 2 more jobs......and even secondhand parts for the bike can be pretty expensive..... :wink:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Any updates to this [mention]Tango[/mention], very interesting project. It's actually something I'd be interested in doing myself sometime. I love to tinker with stuff. :popcorn:

• 9 months later...

The Walking Dead bike . That was why I bought the cb750 for . I did plane to custom it but . Once I started riding it I could not strip it down . To much fun . Info need to take out the restricted washers from the carbs . But I don't want to mess them up as they are running 100% .

Do you have any spare parts for the cb750 for sale m8 .